The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

FS1 and Fox Deportes are playing the same match. I don't get FS2 or FS+, they're playing Championship/League 1 teams. My usual stream site doesn't have any of the games with EPL teams. But I am watching the Malaga match. I am hoping that Leeds brings on the American youngster that they have, he's been getting decent minutes so far

Last edited:
I always liked the swoosh Malaga kits... 0-0 right now at the start of the 2nd half. Malaga parking the bus trying to stop Atleti. Worked so far... We'll see how the second half plays...

Last edited:
Arsenal team: Fabianski; Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Monreal; Arteta; Gnabry Wilshere Rosicky Cazorla; Walcott.
subs: Viviano, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Flamini, Ozil, Podolski, Ju-Young Park
Spurs: Lloris - Walker Dawson Chirches Rose - Lennon Bentaleb Dembele Eriksen - Adebayor Soldado

Last edited:
Koke scores in the 70th min... Breaks Malaga's 2 game streak of keeping a clean sheet... I think new man Sosa had the assist...

mean.gif
roll.gif

Bayern just officially announced that Lewa signed a 5-year deal, will join in the summer. So that's done.

Exactly...why do you just come out months in advance saying you're signing for your biggest rival.

Have some class and keep it under wraps, have some damn respect.

Back
Top Bottom