The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Well well well...

@CentreTransfer: Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly agreed a massive £40million fee for Paul Pogba (talkSPORT)

...should've mentioned that I was saying that as a die-hard Arsenal fan. I suppose I should be grateful he wasn't picked up by Citeh or Chelsea, but I was hoping against all reason Wenger would find a place for him in our MF. He's a hell of a player and I wish him well at PSG.

realize I'm late by a day, but does Chamakh not usually take the penalties for Palace? just caught Puncheon's miss & it must be the worst I've ever seen.

...should've mentioned that I was saying that as a die-hard Arsenal fan. I suppose I should be grateful he wasn't picked up by Citeh or Chelsea, but I was hoping against all reason Wenger would find a place for him in our MF. He's a hell of a player and I wish him well at PSG.

Even if Wenger put in a bid, PSG would get wind of it and outbid through transfer fee and wages.

Given their resources, undoubtedly. But I wouldn't have minded seeing PSG fork over millions more due to a bidding war. Then again, Wenger likely didn't value the kid at 40m anyway :lol:

What's the word on his wages, though? 200+/week?

A few African rivalries to add to that list are Orlando Pirates vs Kaiser Chiefs (South Africa) and Al Ahli vs Al Zamalek (Egypt)

Given their resources, undoubtedly. But I wouldn't have minded seeing PSG fork over millions more due to a bidding war. Then again, Wenger likely didn't value the kid at 40m anyway :lol:

What's the word on his wages, though? 200+/week?

I don't know what they actually are, but I'd assume they're around there, easily.

A few African rivalries to add to that list are Orlando Pirates vs Kaiser Chiefs (South Africa) and Al Ahli vs Al Zamalek (Egypt)

Chiefs v Pirates is a massive derby. Africa stands still for that one, just last year ESPN started broadcasting it throughout America and Latin America. Hopefully the money will feed into the PSL and make the prize money bigger, feeding down to the clubs.

I'm loving the new Portugal kits. Love the port wine red and bright red with green outlines. Best kits since 2006. Wish the numbers were gold not white tho. I like the USA kits also, real classy.

Anyways

PORTO vs BENFICA today 11am, battle for first place!!! Nosso Classico!! Tune In!!!

Let's go Drageos!!!!

Certainly a tough call to make. A bit unfair.

ibv9rJvzT7zym1.gif

My-T.

Last edited:
PORTO vs [COLOR=#red]BENFICA[/COLOR]

Tune In Now!!

Good Eusebio tribute going on, David Luiz bum *** in the building.

I can't believe Porto fans are subjected to watch this game on BenficaTV. I feel like throwing up. God damn TV deals. :x

Quaresma on the bench :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom