The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

11-01-2014-GifNumber-53.gif

If CP had better talent, the score would be 2-nil CP...

Chamak's PK is the worst I've seen this calendar year...

De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Fletcher, Januzaj; 香川真司, Welbeck

I wish Kagawa would just score... Then he'd be on every game...

Seems like that's how Moyes thinks...

Arsenal contact Lyon to enquire about the availability of Alexandre Lacazette
Get French Football News understands that Arsenal have contacted Ligue 1 side Lyon with regards to the availability of in-form striker and winger Alexandre Lacazette.

Although it is certainly unclear whether or not the Premier League leaders will decide to make a bid or not; what is clear is that Lyon will make any negotiations very difficult.

Lacazette is a player they desperately wish to remain at the club, after his recent return to form ensures that OL have a high-performing player who they want to rely on long-term with Jimmy Briand and Bafetimbi Gomis set to leave the club in the next 6 months.

Barcelona lineup: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Fabregas, Sanchez.
Atletico lineup: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Arda; Costa, Villa.

Great left-footed whip by Shinji... Tough attempt for Smalling, but definitely scoreable! 

Barcelona lineup: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Fabregas, Sanchez.
Atletico lineup: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Arda; Costa, Villa.

I thought Messi was back from injury? Also thought Neymar was gonna play, but i saw that earlier this week he was having some stomach problems so I guess not

I thought Messi was back from injury? Also thought Neymar was gonna play, but i saw that earlier this week he was having some stomach problems so I guess not

Both are on the bench. They will come on later on. at least Messi for sure

Is it me or does Man U look better with Kagawa in there?
It's interesting how Moyes used him and Adnan.  During the initial part of the game, he had Shinji on the left with Adnan behind Welbz.  He later swapped Shinji and Adnan, where we saw a lot more attacking from the left with Evra overlapping.  

Back
Top Bottom