The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

From their website...

A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION
AC Milan wish to communicate that Massimiliano Allegri and his staff have been relieved of their duties with immediate effect.

AC Milan would like to thank Mr. Allegri and his staff for their time with the club and wish them the best for the future.

Coach Mauro Tassotti will take charge in the meantime of the team.

Comes as no surprise really.

Nasri tweeted out that he will miss 8 weeks. No detail on the exact injury, but good for dude that he didn't see his WC ruined.

Honda play yet?

He played in the defeat yesterday, He had a good game, looked lively and his passing range was good

Honda had a nice shot on goal but hit the side post. This team is a mess though. I always wanted to see what Honda could do at a bigger club but he's walked into a real mess.

View media item 743281
Hope Nasri's injury isn't serious. He was playing fairly well this campaign under Pellegrini.

Looks like we should know who won the Ballon d'Or in a few hours...

Honda had a nice shot on goal but hit the side post. This team is a mess though. I always wanted to see what Honda could do at a bigger club but he's walked into a real mess.

View media item 743281
Hope Nasri's injury isn't serious. He was playing fairly well this campaign under Pellegrini.

Looks like we should know who won the Ballon d'Or in a few hours...

I agree, But Milan was his Childhood team I think

Jurgen Klopp on Jupp Heynckes winning the coach of the year award.

I'm only here to be the first person to congratulate this man on winning. He is an example in many respects. He deserves it, and I hope the people have shown sufficient knowledge to give him the award.

This award show so awk. Dude asked Zlatan and cristiano who would score most goals in a league between em and he wouldnt even let them answer lmaoo

Fifpro XI -

GK: Manuel Neuer
DF: Philipp Lahm, Sergio Ramos, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves
MF: Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Franck Ribery
FW: Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lionel Messi

Last edited:
fifa trollin Ronnie. Got him starring in the mirror during his promo

How was Ozil not in the xi.. Most assists in the world.. Smh

Back
Top Bottom