The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

The reason Cristiano won was because of the titles he won this last season. It was the La Liga title he won, and you can't forget his amazing performance at the Copa del Rey final where he won that title. Don't forget that scoring title he won for La Liga as well.
except when he did win those titles , messi won the award because he scored a bunch of goals. Cr7 wins this year for the same and you messi stans are crying in uproar... the criteria for the award changes every year. Had you said Ribery should have won you had more ground.. but we all know Cr7 is better than frank and he had a better year than messi. Ronaldo deserved it.. ill be the first to admit messi is a better player than him but deff didn't have a better year.

Last edited:
just realized madrid still have a legitimate shot at la liga... only 3 points off

(These past two years I have no idea why Messi has decided to make bold fashion statements, he's not that guy. Stop Bro. :lol:)

This award show is a complete joke, I just skipped right to the end. It's as organized as one of those hip-hip award shows and as cheesy and classless like the BET awards. Do away with this award show.

As for the prize, congrats Ronaldo, he deserves it. Him and Messi are once in a generation players stuck in the same generation. We're lucky to watch.

Last edited:
(These past two years I have no idea why Messi has decided to make bold fashion statements, he's not that guy. Stop Bro. :lol:)

This award show is a complete joke, I just skipped right to the end. It's as organized as one of those hip-hip award shows and as cheesy and classless like the BET awards. Do away with this award show.

As for the prize, congrats Ronaldo, he deserves it. Him and Messi are once in a generation players stuck in the same generation. We're lucky to watch.

Indeed, I'll be telling my kids and grandkids that I was lucky enough to witness two once in a lifetime players.

They'll probably only get one...who may not even reach Ronaldo or Messi's peak...

Ibra got a little something something in the Puskas today... It's at least something :rolleyes.

I forgot about the goal he won it for. Vid below... Someone really needs to show this old man step by step instructions on how to post gifs... So youtube vids below...

Did anyone watch some of the Ajaccio vs PSG? Whenever PSG is on, I feel obligate to watch because I feel like I might miss a spectacular play from Cavani or Ibra...

Look at this highlight from the game... Look at the asst Ibra had at the 1.40 mark. Look how that big a** mother****** accelerates before he passes for the assist... :x :smokin One of the nicest assists I've seen this year.

Does Pardew have the right to call Pellegrini a "f***ing old c***” when he looks as old as Pellegrini does? :rolleyes :lol:

Benteke 
pimp.gif

thats how you finish a run

Indeed, I'll be telling my kids and grandkids that I was lucky enough to witness two once in a lifetime players.

They'll probably only get one...who may not even reach Ronaldo or Messi's peak...

Thats the point, forget all this stupid arguing about whose better, It's childish. What we see from both of these dudes on a year by year basis we may never see again from even one player let alone two. We're watching history and not appreciating it.

On a side note, the 22% of voters who voted for Ribery should get there vote stripped. How you can choose Ribery is absurd to me.

Back to the Top of the Table we go. Still disappointed that Ozil isn't playing at top form, but impressed that with our resiliency we still pull out wins.

Can't see it lasting all season but I'll enjoy it while we got it.

#Gunners

PSK, the same way you post pics, you post gifs. Easy breezy fam. A gif is a picture file but with a .gif extension. If posting from the web, just "copy link location" (URL) and paste it into "an Image URL" field when adding an image (image button in editor). Good luck.

Someone still has to explain to me whats up with Messi and his suits the past two years, someone is in his ear. :lol:

Fifpro XI -

GK: Manuel Neuer
DF: Philipp Lahm, Sergio Ramos, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves
MF: Andres Iniesta, Xavi, Franck Ribery
FW: Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lionel Messi
LOL. World XI has zero credibility at this point.

Ramos? Alves? Xavi?

This isn't 2010 anymore man.

Last edited:
@Football__Zone Benfica and Chelsea have agreed a fee well below the €50m release clause for Nemanja Matic. Player to sign early next week. (Portuguese TV)

After we just sold him 2 years ago for 5 mil. We basically paid Benefica 20 mil to train him for 2 years. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom