The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I think this is a huge game for Barca playing away, and they've got plenty of bench players on the field. King of odd.

Again Pique's inability to contain his man...

Yup I saw that once the Knicks decided to give up. Pique getting broken.

Barca just got handed a goal that was clearly offsides.

Whats up with your Barca psk? These boys look weak man. Messi looks lost.

I'm not sure Messi is 100%... Truthfully, as much as I think Tata has done ok so far, I wonder if he's not really pressing these guys in practice... A lot of these guys look complacent & honestly I wouldn't have signed some of these guys to extensions.

Last edited:
Now that was a Messi goal... I didn't know Spain had a monsoon season...

1-2 Barca...

Last edited:
Yes, indeed it was. Great goal. Barca should not be leading tho.

The weather in Spain/Portugal is crazy right now, mini hurricanes out there.

Now that was a Messi goal... I didn't know Spain had a monsoon season...

1-2 Barca...

WealthyFavorableHornedtoad.gif

Tough for Sevilla, should have had 3 goals by now Rakitic and Bacca have been great so far.

Monaco have been struggling to get their rhythm together. PSG has been shutting down James

Ok so that was Montoya's man, he attempted to make his move, Pique should've provided cover but he sat there jogging & watching instead of sprinting to provide that second line of defense... Are Zubi & company watching how bad this guy is playing?!?!?

Last edited:
Messi with a brace!!! 1-3 Barca... Thank you la Pulga... Don Inietsa with the asst.

Last edited:
Fun game to watch. Both Sevilla and Barca could have scored more goals.

Pique is TRASH. Put me out there, and I'll display 200x more effort than this lazy @#$ bum

Back
Top Bottom