The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Lol, Suarez's first game back will be against... 
laugh.gif

So Arsenal fans how ya'll feel about Carlos Vela. He's been out there Flourishing with Real Sociedad since ya'll let him go.

Last edited:
Eto'o to Chelsea = the end of F. Torres. First it was Mata who was destined to not play, and now its Torres.

And thats all she wrote. Of course its Pedro to go down 
laugh.gif

Messi 
indifferent.gif

and now Turan gets a red........ game just got real interesting

Last edited:
Well, of the half hour I saw...the play was crap, but you can't say it was uneventful.

The Clasicos are gonna be really fun this year if Real Madrid show half the intensity that Athleti just did.

Vela cleaning up Lyon.

:smokin

Smfh yeah I knew we were done after they took it to us at Stade Gerland...ah well well be in Europa if we didn't have to go into sell mode this offseason we would've been much more competitive.

I don't think vela was ready when he first came to Arsenal. I mean dude had several loans and really just caught fire last yr once he was sold, he also didn't want to come back after he was on loan to Sociedad he's probably much more comfortable in Spain and he's thrived...I don't mind one bit he's skipping out on Mexico games :lol: I honestly believe he is a more versatile player than Chicharito tbh...Chich is a very good poacher but Vela has much more dynamic playmaking ability as well as a good nose for goal, he'd make El Tri's attack a lot more fluid and cohesive bc they've been pretty anemic lately aside from that Ivory Coast match

Eriksen and Spurs have agreed on terms.fee is 11m or so :smh:

:smh:

AVB is building on a daily basis....he better hope he finishes above Arsenal with all of these transfers :lol:

But, I honestly wonder if David Moyes has looked at anyone besides Fellaini for midfield.
A lot of attacking midfielders and wingers have swapped jerseys and still we're left with Cleverley, Nani, and Young.

All while Kagawa gets no playing time...

I read somewhere saying, let's give Moyes a chance cause at least he's trying to improve the one place SAF ignored for years. But really, bidding for a player who never really wanted to leave his club. Then not looking at players like Ozil, Eriksen, Strootman, Thiago, Kondogbia...

But just bidding on Baines and Fellaini. Fellaini alone is NOT the answer to our problems.

:smh:

It would be grimey as **** if Perez pulls out of the Bale deal.

If he keeps it OG like he did with Arsenal when he raised Higuain's price and lowers his bid for Bale, Tottenham are kind of screwed.

It would be grimey as **** if Perez pulls out of the Bale deal.

If he keeps it OG like he did with Arsenal when he raised Higuain's price and lowers his bid for Bale, Tottenham are kind of screwed.

Why would Tottenham be screwed? They are a financially healthy club. Look at their TV revenue. It's higher than Chelsea. With or without the Bale sale Tottenham will be fine. They've done brilliant in this window and if they were be forced to keep Bale then that would just mean more quality in the team.

Back
Top Bottom