The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

This dude Mengele...Beckham hasn't played for Real in YEARS...

Last edited:
This dude Rook ...
shotsfired.gif

Yea I get how big of a deal the world cup is...

it's soccer throws me off with all these different tournaments.

Sometimes I see MLS teams playing European teams

European teams playing Mexican teams.

too much to follow :lol:

Rumors they want to do a Super League for Europe with only the top teams.

If i had to rank its
WC
Champions
League
Country Cup (FA,Rey,US Open, etc)

Last edited:
Has there ever been an all city/country final, in the same host country?

For instance...

a Bayern Munich- BVB final in Munich?

No first time same city but not sure about same country

I was just thinking how crazy this would have been had the final been in Spain, or even in Madrid...sheeeesh....they'd have to call in the national guard to break up the party.

This dude Rook knows absolutely nothing about soccer/football.

roots for real madrid...because of sergio ramos abs, cristiano ronaldos face and becks pecs....smh

straight bird....

real madrid is very fortunate...that referee gave them an extra 5 mins to tie up the game.

atletico ran outta gas. they cramped up and got injured.

Well damn

Hopefully this will humble Thibaut Courtois before he REPORTS back to Chelsea. Whether he likes it or not he will be a number 2 to Petr Čech. Dude was talking like he was some type of God or something

This dude Rook knows absolutely nothing about soccer/football.

roots for real madrid...because of sergio ramos abs, cristiano ronaldos face and becks pecs....smh

straight bird....

real madrid is very fortunate...that referee gave them an extra 5 mins to tie up the game.

atletico ran outta gas. they cramped up and got injured.

:rofl:

My God son where is this from?!?!

Lmaoooo i remember you though so its all good brotha man :pimp:

As a Spurs fan, I couldn't be happier for Bale, sure it sucked when he left, but that's the way the cookie crumbles ...the boy done good 
smokin.gif

Who the hell is that guy? Many of us in here have been/go to Europe often. Pretty cowardly to post like that from a backup sn

Great Amazing Final.

Congrats to Real Madrid and my countrymen on the team. Even tho Ronnie was hurt the dude's won two being the leader with two separate teams, not many can say that.

Feel bad for Atletico. They've had an historical season. Simeone is a champ. They defied all odds. Congrats on there season. Heartbreaking to watch. What sucks is half there team is going to split now and the financial clubs are going to come stepping in.

Great Amazing Final.

Congrats to Real Madrid and my countrymen on the team. Even tho Ronnie was hurt the dude's won two being the leader with two separate teams, not many can say that.

Feel bad for Atletico. They've had an historical season. Simeone is a champ. They defied all odds. Congrats on there season. Heartbreaking to watch. What sucks is half there team is going to split now and the financial clubs are going to come stepping in.
Very well put.

Back
Top Bottom