The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Hmmmm...

Anyway.

Real+Madrid+v+Atletico+de+Madrid+UEFA+Champions+rDlFTBGtll9x.jpg

Hopefully this will humble Thibaut Courtois before he REPORTS back to Chelsea. Whether he likes it or not he will be a number 2 to Petr Čech. Dude was talking like he was some type of God or something
Courtois is better than Cech at this juncture in their careers.

The only goal he could/should have saved was Marcelo's. Then again, Atleti's back four was tired and hurt allowing the Brazilian LB to waltz by freely and unchallenged.

shout out to everyone that doubted Bale and one regular here that slandered Ancelotti before and throughout the season. the best cup manager.

shout out to everyone that slandered Bale and called him overpriced. 2 match cup winning goals.

My man Ancelotti went conservative to start the match, but he was money on his subs and changed the whole game.

Oh and Real won this cup the RIGHT way. No bs possession, no ugly park the bus football. This is the way to win La Decima.

Last edited:
Proud of Di Maria for staying and fighting for his place with the Bale transfer.

Also Luka who I was very hard on after early struggles and adjusting to pace.

Whose hiding behind Josef Mangele? :lol:

AJ Platinum?

Jada?

abovelegit's split ghetto personality?

lurker?

:lol:

SFC always talking about "I'm portugese...my ancestry is from the Spaniard heirarchy in barcelona"

stop it 5.....your mother and father was hindu worshippers eating rats in delhi....reeking of curry boy...stop it

this thread needs the truth...the truth will set your free...

if you never even left queens...how the hell could you root for real madrid and be a life long madrid supporter?

if you reek of curry....and you speak like a out sourced tele marketer....how in the world could you be a life long barza fan?

What? I'm half Portuguese and half Indian. I don't know where you came up with all this other crap, my dad is from Lisbon and my mom is from London :lol: All I said was that my dads side of the fam lives in Molins de Rei now. You must be a supreme stalker to know all this @#$% about me in the first place

Last edited:
Modric was brilliant and props to him for mid-match stepping up as the leader they needed in the middle of the pitch

Oh and Marcelo getting in tears and hugging Iker during the match was dope. He's been in this club since he was 19 and even though is arguably the best LB in the world didn't start the match. Dude earned it to show em the back of the jersey and let it be known to never bench him. His attacking ability was part of what changed the dynamic of the game.

Last edited:
I'm just confused on where I ever claimed to be Spanish hierarchy and descendants of cow killers in Delhi :lol: dude remembered my post about me being half Indian and having fam in Spain from over 500 pages ago. That's some real creepy @#$%

Last edited:
Another thing that was dope was the love the vets have for Jese. Alonso hugging the crap out of him 
laugh.gif
 and Ramos walking the cup over to him when he got his turn with it.

Oh and Marcelo getting in tears and hugging Iker during the match was dope. He's been in this club since he was 19 and even though is arguably the best LB in the world didn't start the match. Dude earned it to show em the back of the jersey and let it be known to never bench him. His attacking ability was part of what changed the dynamic of the game.
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom