The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

hopefully the Ghanaian witch doctor makes it bad enough so CR can't suit up for the USA match either 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Chelsea get rid of Luiz for 50 million and bring in Costa for 32 million. - Makes sense. #winning

Prettyboy, I'm still deciding on the avy I'm going to make you wear when England doesn't make it out the group. Since your a United fan, I'm thinking it's going to be a City, Pool, or Arsenal avy. Maybe I'll get my cousin to photoshop something. :smokin
We both got Uruguay and Italy?

I'm not the only one who thinks Costa looks 40 right?
That Danny Almonte/Albert Pujols.

Got damn, that Ghanaian priest looks scary as ish... :x :stoneface:

Maybe Ronnie should invest in a hyperbaric chamber...

heggsy heggsy , what's your outlook for your Foxes? Think they'll stay up?
Yes I do.

We've signed nothing but squad players on free transfers and a minority of our fans are worried because we've not splashed the cash on "big name players" so to speak.

I trust Pearson and his staff wholeheartedly, as well as our scouting Network.

We signed Riyad Mahrez from Le Harve in the French Ligue 2 and he's an absolute gem, he's going to the World Cup with Algeria too, so look out for him :smokin the kid is good.

We'll sign some solid players, I'm sure, it's still very early days in the transfer window. And I'm very confident we will stay up. I'll be happy with 17th :rofl:

Man shut up. That's irrelevant to some of us Americans who actually want to see the sport grow here so the US can produce more footballing talent and actually become a relevant football nation

Another "forum gangster" trying to shut people up with his keyboard.

Last edited:
Your club is owned by a Thai owner right? He/They should give some advice to a fellow Asian owner over at Cardiff...

Was the ownership close to firing Pearson after that heartbreak loss at Watford?

Saw the lastest episode of US Road to Brazil and man...i cant believe they put Alexis Lalas on the spot like that. It was a lose lose situation for Lalas. I aint a Lalas fan (mainly cuz he changed our LA galaxy Unis when beckham arrived) but I felt sorry for him.

Saw the lastest episode of US Road to Brazil and man...i cant believe they put Alexis Lalas on the spot like that. It was a lose lose situation for Lalas. I aint a Lalas fan (mainly cuz he changed our LA galaxy Unis when beckham arrived) but I felt sorry for him.

details for us fans outside the states??

During promo for World Cup in NYC with the USA team within a couple feet, he was asked if they would get out of group stage and he had to be honest and answered no.

You

PM'd you... The previous eps are in the USMNT thread...

yeah that was tough...was good to see him remain objective despite the team being right there

Its not like Lalas is gonna just change his opinion for that one moment in Time Square in front of the USMNT.

That's been his view from the moment the groups were drawn 
laugh.gif

Something for us sheep from that marketing machine at Swoosh. Close your eyes if you don't wanna become a drone...

Some sneak peek animated shorts ft. Ibra & Ronnie.

As some have said. Lalas in front of the US team was asked if the US team would get out of their group. Lalas said no that he didnt think so. The whole US team gave him the stone face and looked uncomfortable. The US outlaws booed him.

Back
Top Bottom