The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Since when was Germany, Reus and 10 other dudes?

Any team in the world would miss the quality of Reus, but there is plenty of other solid players on the German squad to at least attempt to fill that void.

He's still one of their best attacking options. ... Their chances def took a big hit

No ones saying they can't win now but obv not having one of the best n the world right now isn't gunna help

Jus waiting for Essen to go down now haha USA might get lucky and and get to play thru the group with each team not having thieibest player

Still don think we win a game tho hah

Guys like Draxler gonna step up. Sucks theres tons of injurys but this also means tons of young players are going to get major chances to impact

reus is deff a big loss.. they should still win the group but will make the later rounds more interesting

Word, these type of injuries just open up the door for other dudes to step up and shine. Sucks it had to be my boy reus though

I think the reason people dont like American commentators is just because they are so used to English commentators. Tbh the Mexican commentators Ive heard are no better or worse than the Americans.

This is so weird to listen to an American commentator... :lol:
weird good or weird bad??

I know Gus is universally despised in here, but there are a few (not many) decent American soccer commentators around

Wouldn't say it's bad at all, just weird :lol:.

I think the reason people dont like American commentators is just because they are so used to English commentators. Tbh the Mexican commentators Ive heard are no better or worse than the Americans.

That's exactly what it is. I'm just used to English commentators, and their pronunciations.

English v American

Peh-dro vs Pay-dro
Coh-sta vs Diego Co-sta
Sha-bee Alonso vs Gabbi (Xabi)

Last edited:
"DAVID VILLA! DAVID VILLA! still DAVID VILLA!.....David Silva making that run, excuse me." :lol:

How can you say in one minute DAH-VID VEE-YAH, then a minute later say GABBY ALONSO.

Ayi yi yi :smh:

Last edited:
^^ I'm at the game right now. They delayed it 30min it's at halftime right now 0-0.

Good crowd too but probably 70% Honduras 30% England.

Back
Top Bottom