The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Is there a bigger fall from grace story than Kaka? I keep forgetting at one point he was the best player in the world

I have this argument with a homie of mine... Often haha

I contend he was never the best player in the world.just a very good one surrounded by immense talent. He has the hardware though. *shrug*

Even i am suprised tho how quickly hes gone to pasture

It would be our second leading scorer in qualifiers scoring the goal.

Our defenseman Bruno Alves Hahaha. @SFC
haha I just watched the highlights today since I was traveling yesterday. I've BEEN telling non Portuguese fans that Bruno Alves is our best scorer besides Ronaldo :lol: good for him, but it's still sad that a defender is better than all of our forwards combined

Last edited:
What a shame. Hopefully dude recovers from injury and can get back on the pitch.

It's not looking likely cause it's inflammatory based (from what I've read), so what it seems like, is pretty much everytime he trains hard or plays, it flairs up.

Really frustrating, but I hope they figure out some sort of solution.

:smh:

Last edited:
Yup thats a depression gut. Six cuz its only makin the problem worse carryin the extra weight.

I think dudes finished. Kinda sad to see a man go out n his prime. :smh:

some of the pronunciations from commentators gonna crack me up...

Watching France v Jamaica

Instead of Sis-soh-co" I hear "Sis-ah-co" (Sissoko)

First time I heard him saying it, I didn't even know who he was talking about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom