The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I
So is everyone heading over to the WC thread or gonna stick with this one?

I might stay in here... I don't remember this level of riff raff coming into the footy threads during the last WC... This year's is bringing a lot of noobs talking too much ish... :rolleyes

That's the exact reason I'm considering staying in here. I can see waaaaaaaay too many senseless arguments coming over the next month or so...

Just post in there aswell but don't get drawn into the arguments?

I honestly feel that this WC has potential to bring in alot of new US based Soccer fans

Jackman was on ESPN FC not too long ago. Not only is he a Socceroos supporter but the poor fella is a Norwich supporter... :smh: :lol: His family is from the area...

The show's cast were snickering at him like he split his pants or something & he had to explain why he followed the team. :lol:

He knew the team's history though... Poor fella...

I know there are some racing fans in here... Just saw this & thought it was really cool... The audio is from Senna & translates as saying -

Regardless of who you are, regardless of your social position – the highest or the lowest – have always as your goal to have a lot of strength, a lot of determination, and always do everything with a lot of love and faith in God. Because one day, you will get there. Somehow, you will get there

The show's cast were snickering at him like he split his pants or something & he had to explain why he followed the team. :lol:

He knew the team's history though... Poor fella...
ironically i use to live bout an hour from Norwich.. been to carrow rd a few times.. hoping they bounce back next yr

thanks PSK for the avi

:rofl:

That's hilarious... That's the official portrait for the Dutch national team... He looks like a Sith Lord or Hannibal Lecter... With a grill like that, I'm certain he's never been mugged or messed with in general.... Anyone that puts his balls in someone's face to demonstrate his are bigger is not to be messed with...

keepie uppie keepie uppie , where are you? BTW, I think I found someone that might have more footy kits/shirts than you... dude at the 4.33 mark although his is more Uruguay related... Uruguay is one of my dark horse hopefuls to win the WC provided Suarez is healthy... Not sure if he was just frontin' for the camera but the Uruguayan dude seemed really cool.

Last edited:
went the safe route and got a Dempsey away kit.. having regrets now.. should have got zusi, beckerman or bradley..

@SinnerP,you're in HK right? what's your WC routine looking like?
I believe we're in the same time zone...
We're screwed.  Group matches are 0:00, 03:00 & 06:00, I think.  

BRA v CRO is 04:00... 
boggled.gif

went the safe route and got a Dempsey away kit.. having regrets now.. should have got zusi, beckerman or bradley..

Can't go wrong with Deuce. Good or bad, he kinda personifies American footy... He's the Yin to Bradley's Yang for American footy...

Six hours before Brazil/Croatia, but things already kicking off in Sao Paulo. Reading on Twitter, CNN has two people with the protests that have gone to hospital after being hit with stun grenades.

Wut?

It's kinda an incidental thanks. I posted that pick of LvG a couple of pages back in spoiler mode... If that's what you were wondering...

Nice del Bosque avy... I'm really anxious to see how Spain does... If they win the tournament, would this be considered the greatest national team ever?

:lol: nothin man

I saw that LVG avy, and figured people were changing theirs to WC themed avy's, hence my Del Bosso avy.

Wut?

It's kinda an incidental thanks. I posted that pick of LvG a couple of pages back in spoiler mode... If that's what you were wondering...

Nice del Bosque avy... I'm really anxious to see how Spain does... If they win the tournament, would this be considered the greatest national team ever?

I think Spain is already the greatest national team of modern generations. I think its gonna be a long time to see another team do what they did. With that note, I don't think another team will be as good as Brazil was with Pele and Garrincha.

:lol: nothin man

I saw that LVG avy, and figured people were changing theirs to WC themed avy's, hence my Del Bosso avy.

lets clear this up.. i support UNITED.. not Holland.. and i loved the evil look in his eyes 8)

Back
Top Bottom