The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Giroud continuing nice form! Fullham with a few nice shots too...is there any chance of the ref delaying the game?

Wait a darn second, Doesn't Howard Webb know there's a united Chelsea match to ref or is his contract with united over?

:lol:

Must be here to screw over Arsenal. Looking forward to a dodgy red card and Fulham coming back to 2-2.

Make it interesting Fulham... I think black cats v Southampton will be a great match to watch. When did bent bulk up I thought that was Julio baptista out there

That's a good point. And the thing is, travelers tend to visit Monaco specifically to watch those events.  Not too many hardcore local footy fans there, it seems.

Anyway... movement.

Amazing kick. :wow:

You would think in the year 2013, we'd have the sporting channels provide us with more football camera angles. Something football has been continuing to lag behind in.

Jesus pogba
pimp.gif
Why did we have to sell him
I think he really wanted to leave?

Anyway, the Toffees will be kicking themselves... had their opportunity.

Refs have it in for Mario. Got clipped in the box twice clearly & no penalty called in either instance. He got that yellow though for yelling about the no call... SMH...

Good to see Sturridge playing well. That Reds away kit is possibly the ugliest kit in modern times...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom