The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

What's the rule exactly if anyone knows, I can't exactly remember, if you have the proper paper work handed in before the deadline, you can still complete the transaction? I know that you can get an extension from the FA

"RVP left us because 'Arsenal lacked ambition' Now we have Ozil, Santi, Jack while he's stuck with Cleverley, Welbeck, Valencia. Take that wanker!"

:lol:

BTMD2dZCYAAXPxm.jpg

What's the rule exactly if anyone knows, I can't exactly remember, if you have the proper paper work handed in before the deadline, you can still complete the transaction? I know that you can get an extension from the FA

I believe paperwork just needs to be sorted and signed, and you can take care of everything else after that.

I have more faith in Giroud than most. His opening Premier League campaign wasn't exactly successful, but Giroud is a good header of the ball and a fox in the box.

Could post in the region or 20-25 goals.

ESPN is foul for sending this chick in amongst all those young dudes at Arsenal.

BREAKING: #QPR can confirm the season-long loan signing of @SpursOfficial defender @AssouEkotto #WelcomeBenoit pic.twitter.com/1X4xBsXjrL

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka 37s
The Daily Mail are reporting that Marouane Fellaini has joined Manchester United for £27.5m.

Chelsea just got Eto'o. They didn't need Lukaku yet. Wherever he is loaned is good for Chelsea. He needs regular action to get better.

I believe paperwork just needs to be sorted and signed, and you can take care of everything else after that.

Hopefully another signing for Arsenal, our back is too thin

@PCarrESPN Özil & Cazorla together? Last season they tended to be on opposite sides. Their touches:
BTMLQXaCAAERHZd.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still upset we let Mes go, got a great price from a historically shrewd club. But I'd much rather see Luka deemed surplus and sold. There was possibility for Ancelotti to maneuver around the logjam in midfield. Perhaps utilize Isco as a CF through the middle.

Ozil linked up ridiculously well with CR7 and hopefully his departure doesn't spell the end of good service in the attacking third for Ronaldo, Benzema, and Bale.

@indykaila: Breaking news: #Fellaini bid accepted by #Everton from Manchester United Football Club. Confirmed. #MUFC

Some of y'all acting like Giroud is some trash :lol: easy lock for 20+ goals now

**gonna place an order for a yellow Ozil kit :nthat: :nthat:

@SamWallaceIndy Fabio Coentrao signs loan deal for #MUFC. Everton wouldn't sell Leighton Baines for £15m
#MoyesTime :wow:

I don't like that one bit.

Ancelotti deems Marcelo first choice, that's good and well. But Coentrao is far from surplus if RM dreams of a treble.

Real Madrid are bugging loaning Coentrao to Man United. They are going to need him plus he's more reliable than Marcelo defensively. They have no other LB.

Unless Bale wants to play LB again :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom