The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Forgot to post my official prediction at Goodison. Too bad Lukaku is in eligible to play.

1-1 draw. Everton with nervy defending to close the final 20 minutes.

1-1 between Juve and Inter as well. Marchisio will be missed.

Seems unlikely for Mes to start or play. Missed training today due to illness.

Fellaini was supposed to start given all indications from Moyes. However, many United supporters voiced their preference for Kagawa instead.

I don't get why both can't fit into the starting XI. Fellaini in a deeper holding role with Carrick. Kagawa in a more advanced, attacking role. Occupying the 10 hole.

If Kagawa cant get in the squad, not start im talking the squad for MANU on Saturday then Moyes must not fancy him. With Rooney out and everyone else coming off of International break just like he is there is no excuse. When it comes to Mesut he was on the team flight and is going to start unless he fails his fitness test before the game. It's a choice between him, Jack, and Ramsey for me. I hope for Ozil in the hole and a pivot of Ramsey and Flamini (to protect Bac and Kos against Altidore) against a team like Sunderland, Jack needs a rest and will be able to hold the ball if he comes on late.

It would be a waste and shame for Moyes to underutilize Kagawa. He has great vision, passing, and creativity. Will open up angles for RVP.

I fear that his role will be less than Park's as Moyes has no idea how to field a team on a Champions League night. As a Arsenal fan i was upset we missed out on him, but with Mesut we dont have room to take him on any more. What a difference a year makes

I've heard the complete opposite in other forums about Vuceitch. Tactical, plays with lots of patience but manages to win no matter what. I'm staying optimistic about him and see who he calls up and who he starts. He has 4 weeks to get the team functioning and hopefully pulling a win in the next two matches.
Welp we can only hope so, i been keeping an eye out for the news and apparently two dudes from his coaching staff which includes Almaguer from therecent youth WC failure are already looking at film to figure out what went wrong and both have their individual groups of players which they are reaching out to. Apparently Torrado is out of the plans, but a name thats sounding a lot, Oswaldo Sanchez -_-

We can expect the list to come out on the 23rd for the domestic players.

Seems unlikely for Mes to start or play. Missed training today due to illness.

Fellaini was supposed to start given all indications from Moyes. However, many United supporters voiced their preference for Kagawa instead.

I don't get why both can't fit into the starting XI. Fellaini in a deeper holding role with Carrick. Kagawa in a more advanced, attacking role. Occupying the 10 hole.

Fellaini should have absolutely nothing to do with Kagawa playing or not.

Fellaini should sit right next to Carrick, by sending Cleverly to the team bus. And Kagawa should sit right behind RVP. Problem solved.

Moyes needs to start them both. And give ZAHA at least 20, after securing a 2-0 lead.

Exactly what I said in the last paragraph. I don't know if certain United fans are confused tactically. Or merely showing outward support for Kagawa, while slighting Fellaini a bit.

Exactly what I said in the last paragraph. I don't know if certain United fans are confused tactically. Or merely showing outward support for Kagawa, while slighting Fellaini a bit.

I see where the confusion came up now...

I'm watching the preview, and the pundit just said Moyes said he has no issue throwing Fellaini into the team immediately, and playing him as the second striker where he was so lethal. If that's the case. I hope United lose at home today, and they sack Moyes in April, cause it'll be quite clear he has no idea what he's doing. :smh:

I'm assuming that's why people are thinking Fellaini in for Kagawa.

Well...

De Gea; Fabio, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Anderson, Young; Rooney, Van Persie.

Amos, Evans, Chicharito, Cleverley, Zaha, Fellaini & Januzaj.

Shinji has............. the flu.

Last edited:
Well...

De Gea; Fabio, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Anderson, Young; Rooney, Van Persie.
Amos, Evans, Chicharito, Cleverley, Zaha, Fellaini & Januzaj.

Shinji has............. the flu.

came in to post the same thing.

:x

I don't even want to watch this match anymore.

Honestly....even if we signed someone like Ozil.

He'd be on the bench.

Creative players not starting

Kagawa
Nani
Zaha
Januzaj (I guess :lol:)

What's the point in even having creative players, if all you're going to do is throw in enforcers.

Kagawa should just go back to Dortmund..

He's wasting away at United.

How Anderson still gets games, I'll never understand.

Andy, Tony and John ****s are tearing Moyes apart right now in the build up...

They believe, Fellaini is not a United player. Not good enough, and that it makes no sense to bring in your old player who is only good enough to keep your team in the top half of the table, NOT good enough for winning the CL or the title...

Last edited:
I'm gonna be a Moyes-apologist... he just got back from Japan or wherever it was, from their international! 

They have tight stretch of games over the next 2 weeks, I think... lets see how that all pans out... surely he'll get some good playing time?

Evil Kagawa ‏@evilkagawa 11m
MOYES YOU SON B&@#! I SNEEZE ONLY 1 TIME YOU SAY I HAVE FLU!? YOU SPEAKING LIE WITH POWER OF 10 MEN YOU FORK TONGUE B*@$ C*@$-A-SUCKER!

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom