The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Minimum contact, maximum diving there by Danny, indeed. 
mean.gif

My goodness, that defence.  How did Valencia not see Ericsson coming in?

Valencia and DDG were both so hesitant. 

I don't care if united sign Mata, Reus, Falcao, and Ronaldo in the same window, as long as Moyes is managing the club, this is sort or play you're going to see.

I genuinely wish he would just retire.

Or go manage in the championship.

I don't care if united sign Mata, Reus, Falcao, and Ronaldo in the same window, as long as Moyes is managing the club, this is sort or play you're going to see.

:lol:

Your fanhood is going to be so demoralized for the next 20 years Moyes continues to manage the team. I feel for ya bro.

:lol:

Your fanhood is going to be so demoralized for the next 20 years Moyes continues to manage the team. I feel for ya bro.

He doesn't want to play creative players for the whole game until he's losing and run out of options. Then hopes those creative players will come in and save him.

I'm fine with a team losing, but it's how you lose.

90m of the same strategy, then and additional 5m of the same strategy.

I'm waiting to hear this clown in a press conference saying United can still go for the title.

I was against the appointment of Tim Sherwood.. but I have to give him credit. We look like a completely different team under him compared with AVB :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom