The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I am just playing 
Barely keeping up with you, brotha. Aren't you always on vacation? Europe and what not.
I wish, after graduating in Dec last year I thought I'd be able to get a trip in before starting work.... unfortunately the starting work part isn't starting till July and it has stretched out my finances way more than I planned for.

so I've been bumming out lately, quite the contrary to living the life 
ohwell.gif

I wish, after graduating in Dec last year I thought I'd be able to get a trip in before starting work.... unfortunately the starting work part isn't starting till July and it has stretched out my finances way more than I planned for.

so I've been bumming out lately, quite the contrary to living the life :\
I'll enjoy DR for you then. Staying with a girl from college.

The Sandro Rosell hits just keep coming... The Neymar signing could cost €169.9m... Bartomeu & this board has to go... No one associated with Rosell should be in any role at the club & Laporta better not try to snake his way back either...

Barcelona could end up paying a total of 169.9 million euros for the signing of Neymar, according to AS.

On Tuesday, Spain's tax office submitted its report to High Court judge Pablo Ruz, concluding that Barca committed tax fraud totalling 9.1 million euros.

AS.com reports that Barca now face a potential fine of up to 54.6 million euros, which would come on top of the following payments: federative rights (17 million euros), compensation (40 million euros), bonus (10 million euros), commission paid to Neymar's father (2.7 million euros), Ballon d'Or (2 million euros), sponsors (4 million euros), social projects (2.5 million euros), first refusal on Santos players (7.9 million euros), scouting in Brazil (2 million euros), friendly match (4.5 million euros), voluntary tax payment (13.5 million euros) and unpaid tax (9.1 million euros).

Former Barca president Sandro Rosell has been summoned to appear at the High Court.

On Jan. 20, three days before his resignation, he had appeared at Barca's Auditorium 1899 facility to present the club's project for the remodelling of the Camp Nou but spurned any questions on the Neymar case, which on that same morning the High Court had agreed to hear.

At the time, Rosell said: "Neymar cost 57.1 million, full stop. We've spoken about this issue quite enough."

The then-Barcelona president challenged Ruz to summon him to testify; he has now received that summons and will appear on June 13, along with Barca director general Antoni Rossich, who will act as a representative for the club.

The day after Rosell left Barcelona, with Josep Maria Bartomeu installed as his replacement, the official figures changed, AS said. While Rosell had insisted the deal totalled 57.1 million euros, the club then announced that the actual cost had been 86.2 million euros. Barca's director for football management, Raul Sanllehi, then announced that the numbers had been "put together carefully."

For the moment, the High Court has set aside five days in which to extend the case to other individuals.

so I've been bumming out lately, quite the contrary to living the life 
ohwell.gif
I'll enjoy DR for you then. Staying with a girl from college.
My man! Sounds like a good time, you gonna be there during the WC?

Latest transfer rumor - Madrid's Morata to Juve, then Vela to Madrid...

Vela went on Spanish TV a week or so ago saying he didn't want to go to England... Vela's quote below translated in English.

The majority of [Sociedad's] players are from the youth system and this has turned the dressing room into something more familiar. The atmosphere is great to the point where after training; we make plans with each other.

We’re always trying to make the teammate next to you, better and you can see this in every game.

I never felt comfortable in London and I never enjoyed it. However, when I got to Donostia (San Sebastian) I found a place where I was very happy, where I’m enjoying myself every day.

The English game is very straightforward. Here, the difference is that there are more touches of the ball and the benefits me.

Last edited:
Your club is owned by a Thai owner right? He/They should give some advice to a fellow Asian owner over at Cardiff...

Was the ownership close to firing Pearson after that heartbreak loss at Watford?
:rofl: our owners have been fantastic so far.

And there were rumours, I'd always had faith, but I could see why people wanted him out, we'd won 2 put of the last 17 games that season and literally sneaked into the play offs because the teams around us were just as terrible :lol:

Regarding tonight - C'MON ENGLAND :smokin

Playing in Miami. :smokin would've loved to have gone :tongue:

Prettyboy, I'm still deciding on the avy I'm going to make you wear when England doesn't make it out the group. Since your a United fan, I'm thinking it's going to be a City, Pool, or Arsenal avy. Maybe I'll get my cousin to photoshop something. :smokin

Looking forward to this challenge, My England authentic just arrived in time, May even send you it if we get through so you can cherish it forever haha View media item 1008228

I'm starting to think more football fans would be surprised if England advanced, as opposed to not qualifying for knockout stage.

I'm starting to think more football fans would be surprised if England advanced, as opposed to not qualifying for knockout stage.

Im not so sure, Uruguay will need Suarez at 100% and that is a big ask, they looked horrible against a poor Nothern Ireland team last Friday

With Italy I'm really surprised they never called Rossi, I wonder where the goals will come from apart from Mario

Just caught up with the thread from yesterday and the Neymar slander plus the Genaralizers Generalizing about those "generalizing" was pretty hilarious...

This thread will prob be on Jordan thread levels come next thursday...

I'm out as well.

Im not so sure, Uruguay will need Suarez at 100% and that is a big ask, they looked horrible against a poor Nothern Ireland team last Friday

With Italy I'm really surprised they never called Rossi, I wonder where the goals will come from apart from Mario
I'm of the belief Suarez will be fit for the first match. If not, Cavani can adequately lead the line at least in group stage.

Italy is used to holding on for 1-0 results on fluke, fortunate, opportunistic scoring. Mario can run riot as we saw in the Euro.

Me and my boys do a group chat while the WC is going on. Anyone down in the thread just hit let me know and i can make a group chat also.

Back
Top Bottom