The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Me and my boys do a group chat while the WC is going on. Anyone down in the thread just hit let me know and i can make a group chat also.

Talking online with a bunch of randoms about football? Why would any of us want to do that?

Last edited:
dont think these have been posted yet but SI's coverpage for the upcoming issue.  i hope it isnt select regions per copy, would love to get all four.

a91c490da1f300c3ebcf2d45354b9a87_original.jpg

96bd2c730a45ca296088c377f2f57595_original.jpg

1c5c0a90a4d12114e2aecf996549e01c_original.jpg

f37deb5e3d4bec25a254ebe794a36fef_original.jpg

Last edited:
Milner, a player who plays dominantly on the wing for his club and finds himself most comfortable as a central midfield despite hardly playing there, is at right back, you cannot expect him to be a world beater in that position.

Milner is a very solid player and doesn't get enough credit IMO.

Milner, a player who plays dominantly on the wing for his club and finds himself most comfortable as a central midfield despite hardly playing there, is at right back, you cannot expect him to be a world beater in that position.

Milner is a very solid player and doesn't get enough credit IMO.

The Industrious One :smokin

:smh: at the announcer in the stadium talking about Jay and Beyonce performing soon and tickets still being available...

at this point should we start using the wc thread for lead up games?

anyways :smh: at rooney not even able to finish a full 90

Back
Top Bottom