The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

He's not exactly what they need right now. Arsenal fans would be happy to have their boy return, but if that's all they signed, their results wouldn't change, resulting in backlash.

This.

And i'm a gooner.

Although signing him would've been awesome (and somewhat sentimental), our midfield is stacked...

I personally wouldve let Santi go to Atleti just for a chance to get Cesc back, but the business side of the transfer probably held Wenger and company back.

We need to shore up at DM and F as stated earlier and THESE are our priorities. Cesc should be welcomed back as a club hero, although it'll hurt to see him in blue.

Props to Chelski for scooping him up quick.

This.

And i'm a gooner.

Although signing him would've been awesome (and somewhat sentimental), our midfield is stacked...

I personally wouldve let Santi go to Atleti just for a chance to get Cesc back, but the business side of the transfer probably held Wenger and company back.

We need to shore up at DM and F as stated earlier and THESE are our priorities. Cesc should be welcomed back as a club hero, although it'll hurt to see him in blue.

Props to Chelski for scooping him up quick.

It doesn't matter that its not our #1 need. Ozil wasn't last year. When a player of his class wants to play for us, you figure out how to make it work. Especially when you know where he is going if you don't sign him. Its not like, oh well he's off to Juventus or PSG. And yes, I would have sold Cazorla to make room. I like Santi a lot but he is no Cesc. Plenty of money would have still been available for a DM and F. ****, if the 100 million pounds number is true we could have signed Cesc, Balotelli and had 50 million for a DM. Now, short of signing Pogba I really don't care what happens. I would be willing to wager that we have not made a signing by the first league game.

someone check on Jada

tumblr_mgdywoP5oK1rfn9neo4_250.gif

There will be an entire season to see him voice his rage and frustration in here :lol:

Pertaining to "where to post?" I of course will still be posting in here when it comes down to clubs, players, and transfers. I will be however letting out my emotional aggression during a time like this in the World Cup thread. This thread carries alot of weight with me being objective, i can't bring my emotions in here. :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It , we'd give a pass... We all know how you are with Portugal & Porto... :rolleyes :tongue:

When I saw someone ask why Ibra wasn't in the WC & who he'd play for I was done...

Last edited:
Is it fair to say Azpilicueta is under appreciated?
I would say so. my favourite players are slowing becoming the ones who don't speak a word and let their actions speak. mostly defenders at this rate, but I played that position. Jose talked about him in one of those rare moments about him saying that he never loses the battle when against someone 1v1 and is completely trust worthy at his position

Others on my list are Alaba, Varane, and Lovren.

I read wenger was worried about stunting the growth of Ramsay and jack by bringing cesc back. ..

Back
Top Bottom