The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ah, yeah... should have included them too, of course.

e6fyft.gif

e6fzyo.gif

At first I felt a little bad for CR7, but after thinking about it, I say whatever.

Zero credit will be coming the US's way regardless of what happens the rest of group play.

Win or lose, its gonna suck for the US.

Lose: well, they choked it away; with no regard for the fact that Deuce has a broken nose, Jozy and Besler might be out (no I'm not comparing them to the Port players)

Win: well, they should have with how battered the Portugal side is; again with no regard for the circumstances of the US side.

Either way, the USMNT will be getting the short end of the stick.

Its a shame, but thats the way the narrative will play out (at least on NT) in just over 4 days regardless of outcome.

I disagree, every USMNT win is huge. No one outside of hopeful US citizens think this team can do anything. So beating anyone is huge.

At first I felt a little bad for CR7, but after thinking about it, I say whatever.

Zero credit will be coming the US's way regardless of what happens the rest of group play.

Win or lose, its gonna suck for the US.

Lose: well, they choked it away; with no regard for the fact that Deuce has a broken nose, Jozy and Besler might be out (no I'm not comparing them to the Port players)

Win: well, they should have with how battered the Portugal side is; again with no regard for the circumstances of the US side.

Either way, the USMNT will be getting the short end of the stick.

Its a shame, but thats the way the narrative will play out (at least on NT) in just over 4 days regardless of outcome.

Nah man i dont agree. If US makes it out everyone will be applauding them. Not many even thought they would have a shot to begin with.

@RoOk  @venom lyrix

I know what I posted is pretty arbitrary, but I hope yall are right.

I just foresee a **** storm of passes being made for us if we make it thru.

Maybe I'm just being a debbie downer and have been lurking in the Oompa Loompa thread too much.

Last edited:
Xavi is basically done right? Isnt he playing in like dubai next year?

He's still a deadly passer but his inclusion in the midfield for both Barca & Spain drastically slows down the team. He did ok in the first have against the Dutch but he looked completely spent in the second half.

My co-worker IM'd me saying there is chatter on Twitter from pundits & the like that Ronnie is out of the WC...

What is confirmed is that he's not been training...

I just don't get it... Wenger has been penny pinching for so long & now if rumors are to be believed, he's looking into Balo?!!?

I've always had a lot of respect for him but this looks really foolish...

If you can get the best out of him and deal with his 'baggage'... 

Sigh, he's a tough one. You're 100% right, get past his baggage and get into his head, and you've got one of the best there is out there.

Problem is, both of those things, are very difficult to do, and he just don't want to put in the work. If he had Ronaldo's dedication and work rate :x

Back
Top Bottom