The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Balo always plays well for the Azzurri.

He'll have a good tournament too which will make a club take a chance on him but what has ended up at every club he's been to?!?!

Every club thinks they'll get the best out of him or will help him to mature & he proves otherwise...

Wow Vargas...

Last edited:
eek.gif

Jordan-tat scored?! 

Last edited:
Spain are just so slow man, way too many CM's out there.

They're definitely slow, but I think they just don't looked motivated... They should've come out with a chip on their shoulder yet it looks like they just had a siesta... That's not playing aggressively at all. Not forming those beautiful passing triangles that are so integral to tiki taka...

Last edited:
I've never really been a fan of del Bosque (sorry eiddy)... He just kinda maintained what Aragones did... He's added nothing to the team. He also should've mixed a lot more youth in the line-up, experience or not.

Last edited:
I've never really been a fan of del Bosque (sorry eiddy)... He just kinda maintained what Aragones did... He's added nothing to the team. He also should've mixed a lot more youth in the line-up, experience or not.
I've never been a fan of riding with older players just because of legacy and so on. If they aren't capable of contributing at a high level than give someone else a chance.

Back
Top Bottom