The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Lalas mad about how the Ned - mex had a advantage over all the other games because they had two planned water breaks lol
I ask myself how do you come up with the rational for your comments.

Weren't you riding the mexico wave a couple of days ago saying you saw el tri winning?

Now el tri is out, its time to get off the glory hunting bandwagon.

man, this glory hunting from ppl makes me sick.

Lalas mad about how the Ned - mex had a advantage over all the other games because they had two planned water breaks lol

Weren't you riding the mexico wave a couple of days ago saying you saw el tri winning?

Wait huh :lol:

What i posted has nothing to do with what you posted lmao.

Lay off whatever your smoking for awhile my dude.

Last edited:

:lol:

Let's not turn this thread into the that other one

Lmao wait im so confused fam. I just want to know where you came up with that :lol:

I posted ONE post about how i was happy mexico beat croatia and YOU slurped me about how happy you were seeing someone give mexico props. I never even posted my prediction for mex - ned :lol:

Last edited:
Got France and Germany tomorrow. Would love to see Nigeria pull the upset but I feel like we'll see the France of the first 2 group games tomorrow.

nice win by costa rica. didn't think they had enough to take those penalty shots, but they did very well

in this thread from now on. some of you guys were right - some real clowns in that other thread

It's good to see you in here, but don't e brining them fools in here... :stoneface: :tongue:

On loan??

And why? :lol:

Word he stinks lol

Sounds like a permanent deal. I'm not sure why. But props to him regardless. He only made his debut for Hoffenheim back in April. I wonder what Klopp has in mind

We really haven't seen enough of him since the Olympic Qualifiers over 2 years ago to have much of a feel for how he's progressed.

Boy's got tools man if he's been learning his craft the way he ought to at Hoffenheim and St. Pauli these past few seasons there's still hope for him. :lol:

I can't imagine he's BVB caliber though.

Can we get a rundown of the transfer deals that have happened or are just waiting for the world cup to be over to be placed (like the Diego Costa deal)

Kaka -> Sau Palo (Loan) -> Orlando SC
Garay -> Zenit FK
Sagna -> MCFC
Luiz -> PSG
Shaw -> MUFC
Martins Indi -> Porto
Oliver Torres -> Porto (Loan from ATM)
Fabregas -> Chelsea
Costa -> Chelsea
Campbell -> Arsenal (Return from Loan)
Gomis -> Swansea
Buttner -> Dynamo Moskva
Tavarnier -> Wigan
Cheryshev -> Villareal (Loan from RM)
Riera -> Wigan
Rakitic -> Barcelona
Bravo -> Barcelona
ter-Stegen -> Barcelona
Immobile -> Dortmund

Thats just off the top of my head

Last edited:
Wonder if Wenger is gonna give Campbell some play this upcoming season.

Part of me really wants the gunners to complete the Balotelli deal and watch him thrive in EPL, but I know it's a long shot.

I wonder how the Fabregas saga will role out at Chelsea. After reading on his tenures at Arsenal and then at Barça, it seems the guy is a bad team player. Watching Immobile at Dortmund should be fun. I'm wondering if they'll really try to get rid of Aubumeyang after the rumors I read.

Wonder if Wenger is gonna give Campbell some play this upcoming season.

Part of me really wants the gunners to complete the Balotelli deal and watch him thrive in EPL, but I know it's a long shot.

I do think Mario was much happier when he lived in England, Dude was a legend over here and we all loved him, Even rival fans :smokin

Arsenal is a perfect fit man.
couldnt disagree more.. his attitude wont fit in well with their club culture.. would be extremely surprised if Wenger actually approaches him.. keep hearing remy is his target and for only 8 mil :smh:

Ninja Huntelaar with an assist and a goal on just 7 touches in 14 mins. :smokin

Dude has been criminally underrated throughout his career. In my opinion, he's in the same class as Mario Gomez.

Arsenal is a perfect fit man.
couldnt disagree more.. his attitude wont fit in well with their club culture.. would be extremely surprised if Wenger actually approaches him.. keep hearing remy is his target and for only 8 mil :smh:

I'm going to agree with you here. In fact, especially if Balo starts his antics again. Players will be disgruntled, and fans will want Wenger's head. Balo is that player that everyone wants in the Prem, but no one actually wants on their team because of the risk levels.

Remy would be perfect for Arsenal, already French, and his style of play works well with Arsenal. I think he would give Giroud the necessary break and also pressure to perform at his highest level.

Balo needs a father figure type of manager and even that hasn't worked out. Maybe Wenger might set him straight. But its still risky. I'm weary of it. I really do hope that Mario pulls it together, I want him to be the player that we know he can be.

Back
Top Bottom