The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

is anyone else sorta getting tired of messi scoring all the goals?

Nope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, and to the dude who said Serie A is a joke...you're wrong.

It pains me to be an Arsenal fan sometimes...not because of our onpitch product but because of the incessant whining and complaining by some of our fans. How the #@@+ are you gonna blame the ref in a match where we blew a 4-goal lead? Really? And to top it all off, you have fans celebrating the fact that we gained ground on Man Utd today...like it's perfectly acceptable to blow a 4-goal lead and to make up 1 pt on your title rivals when you could've made up 3 pts on them.

What the heck was Wenger doing in his spare time in January? Dude was probably rationing out his food for the rest of the month or something because I'm pretty sure the cheap bastard wasnt considering transfer possibilities.

It pains me to be an Arsenal fan sometimes...not because of our onpitch product but because of the incessant whining and complaining by some of our fans. How the #@@+ are you gonna blame the ref in a match where we blew a 4-goal lead? Really? And to top it all off, you have fans celebrating the fact that we gained ground on Man Utd today...like it's perfectly acceptable to blow a 4-goal lead and to make up 1 pt on your title rivals when you could've made up 3 pts on them.

What the heck was Wenger doing in his spare time in January? Dude was probably rationing out his food for the rest of the month or something because I'm pretty sure the cheap bastard wasnt considering transfer possibilities.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tell em why you really mad Carlitos.

as a ManU supporter I can say that I could give 2 %*++@ about going through the league undefeated. But I will say that it probably carries a little more weight with Fergie than most assume. Old man wants to break all records.

Serie A and La Liga both suffer from the same problem, the revenue discrepancies between the top clubs (AC, Inter, Barca, Real) is just stupid. Hopefully Napoli is able to hold onto those young stars for another year, I'd love to see them make a legit run for the Serie A title next year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tell em why you really mad Carlitos.

as a ManU supporter I can say that I could give 2 %*++@ about going through the league undefeated. But I will say that it probably carries a little more weight with Fergie than most assume. Old man wants to break all records.

Serie A and La Liga both suffer from the same problem, the revenue discrepancies between the top clubs (AC, Inter, Barca, Real) is just stupid. Hopefully Napoli is able to hold onto those young stars for another year, I'd love to see them make a legit run for the Serie A title next year.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Nah but La Liga is such a joke.
This

I am not tired of watching messi being amazing I am tired of La Liga only having 2 games a year that really matter....

EDIT:  Adht.net is now officially seized? Anyone got any place else i can see games now...
you have PM jking

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Nah but La Liga is such a joke.
This

I am not tired of watching messi being amazing I am tired of La Liga only having 2 games a year that really matter....

EDIT:  Adht.net is now officially seized? Anyone got any place else i can see games now...
you have PM jking

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

What good centre backs could Wenger have signed that wouldn't have cost an extortionate amount? He obviously is interested in players but realistically he can't just spend £25M on a defender like Chelsea did.
ohwell.gif
Buying another Koscielny/Squillaci is the last thing needed.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

What good centre backs could Wenger have signed that wouldn't have cost an extortionate amount? He obviously is interested in players but realistically he can't just spend £25M on a defender like Chelsea did.
ohwell.gif
Buying another Koscielny/Squillaci is the last thing needed.

Messi is a God - im saving up to see him play at the next Clasico.

Meanwhile, I know he's done - but still during his day he was amazing
smile.gif

YUKU
mad.gif
- how come the embedding of youtube videos no longer works!

Messi is a God - im saving up to see him play at the next Clasico.

Meanwhile, I know he's done - but still during his day he was amazing
smile.gif

YUKU
mad.gif
- how come the embedding of youtube videos no longer works!

about to go to the store and buy some chips for the spectacle that is Chelsea vs. Liverpool.

Blue is the color.

about to go to the store and buy some chips for the spectacle that is Chelsea vs. Liverpool.

Blue is the color.

Can't believe Gunners blew a 4-0 lead against Newcastle. That's where players like Lloris/Sakho would help immensely. Arsenal can't get away with their current CB pairing.
I was half-expecting Chicharito to score the equalizer against Wolves like he's done all season in away fixtures.

Woke up an hour early for Chelsea/Liverpool. I got the Blues 2-1 at Stamford Bridge closing the gap to seven points on Utd. 

Can't believe Gunners blew a 4-0 lead against Newcastle. That's where players like Lloris/Sakho would help immensely. Arsenal can't get away with their current CB pairing.
I was half-expecting Chicharito to score the equalizer against Wolves like he's done all season in away fixtures.

Woke up an hour early for Chelsea/Liverpool. I got the Blues 2-1 at Stamford Bridge closing the gap to seven points on Utd. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I just read a report that Djorou is out for awhile.
ohwell.gif
Kos and Squillaci will be the main reason we lose against Barca, no matter how many goals we score, they will undo ANY good work.

1-0 Chelsea.... is my prediction.

Nah but La Liga Serie A is such a joke.

Fixed.

Dude, La Liga is so unbalanced, it's a friggin joke. Imagine if you basically took the 24 players who made the all-star team in the NBA each year and just put them on the Lakers and the Knicks, except not for just one game but for the whole season. That's what La Liga is. There's only two instances when La Liga is truly fun to watch:

1. When Barca and Real meet.
2. Barca's and Real's last games of the season if it's close between the two point-wise, which it doesn't look to be this year.

Other than that it's all about watching Barca and Real in the Champions League, spare me the 5-0 thrashings of Valladolid and those other teams that no one gives a damn about.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I just read a report that Djorou is out for awhile.
ohwell.gif
Kos and Squillaci will be the main reason we lose against Barca, no matter how many goals we score, they will undo ANY good work.

1-0 Chelsea.... is my prediction.

Nah but La Liga Serie A is such a joke.

Fixed.

Dude, La Liga is so unbalanced, it's a friggin joke. Imagine if you basically took the 24 players who made the all-star team in the NBA each year and just put them on the Lakers and the Knicks, except not for just one game but for the whole season. That's what La Liga is. There's only two instances when La Liga is truly fun to watch:

1. When Barca and Real meet.
2. Barca's and Real's last games of the season if it's close between the two point-wise, which it doesn't look to be this year.

Other than that it's all about watching Barca and Real in the Champions League, spare me the 5-0 thrashings of Valladolid and those other teams that no one gives a damn about.

Back
Top Bottom