The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
This felt like it was fast forwarded
eek.gif
I'm in awe. Holland is simply amazing.
I'm probably the only Barcelona fan that went for Holland in the WC2010

My friend is from Barcelona and she said that many people didn't give a @#$% about Spain in the World Cup since they want to be their own separate country
She is right on the money with the "Catalan" wanting to be their own separate country. But trust me they did care about Spain winning.

When you're bored read up/wiki on the Catalan people of Spain. Also a good bit of info is that Barcelona style of soccer tiki-taka was brought to them by Holland player Johan Cruyff.

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
eek.gif

My friend is from Barcelona and she said that many people didn't give a @#$% about Spain in the World Cup since they want to be their own separate country
She is right on the money with the "Catalan" wanting to be their own separate country. But trust me they did care about Spain winning.

When you're bored read up/wiki on the Catalan people of Spain. Also a good bit of info is that Barcelona style of soccer tiki-taka was brought to them by Holland player Johan Cruyff.

trust me I know, I'm a Barca fan as well   
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

my friend is probably one of those extreme separatist Catalans...she was saying how she was rooting against the Spanish team even though 90% of the team was Barca 
laugh.gif

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
eek.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

my friend is probably one of those extreme separatist Catalans...she was saying how she was rooting against the Spanish team even though 90% of the team was Barca 
laugh.gif

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
eek.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Most likely, ask her unless she knows what do for zoning in terms of the Euro to continue being a proud Spaniard. The Catalans have no stable economy/agriculture/trade to base their region out of. Spain is a weird county, they hate Central and South Americans, and the Catalans hate the non-Catalan Spaniards. Vicious cycle.

Like I said, I might be the only Barca, Holland fan
pimp.gif
. Although they made up most of the Spain squad
smokin.gif

Oskar Kokoshka wrote:
eek.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Most likely, ask her unless she knows what do for zoning in terms of the Euro to continue being a proud Spaniard. The Catalans have no stable economy/agriculture/trade to base their region out of. Spain is a weird county, they hate Central and South Americans, and the Catalans hate the non-Catalan Spaniards. Vicious cycle.

Like I said, I might be the only Barca, Holland fan
pimp.gif
. Although they made up most of the Spain squad
smokin.gif

Hey does anyone know when they'll release the 2011-12 La Liga season?

Reason being is im trying to plan my trip to see El Clasico and perhaps the Milan - Inter derby in San Siro..

Reason being is im trying to plan my trip to see El Clasico and perhaps the Milan - Inter derby in San Siro..

i've got a handful of pretty close homies who are born and raised in barca, and they love the spanish national team. its hard not to when catalunya is so well represented in the starting 11.

i've got a handful of pretty close homies who are born and raised in barca, and they love the spanish national team. its hard not to when catalunya is so well represented in the starting 11.

I'm pretty sure no one cares but russia vs. Iran was horrible. Russia has some good players but for some reason the team sucks so bad. 4ussia has beaten very good teams like holland, what the hell is going on with them?

I'm pretty sure no one cares but russia vs. Iran was horrible. Russia has some good players but for some reason the team sucks so bad. 4ussia has beaten very good teams like holland, what the hell is going on with them?

that was such a beautiful ball by Messi. Most dudes would've flopped for that challenge. But La Pulga kept going and gave the assist to Di Maria.

it was a really great game.
pimp.gif

that was such a beautiful ball by Messi. Most dudes would've flopped for that challenge. But La Pulga kept going and gave the assist to Di Maria.

it was a really great game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I3

I think El Classico tickets go for around 500 euros
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by I3

I think El Classico tickets go for around 500 euros
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

for anyone who cares...

MLS is trending on twitter

#MLSscheduleislatebecause

some pretty funny stuff

for anyone who cares...

MLS is trending on twitter

#MLSscheduleislatebecause

some pretty funny stuff

So I'm back with more twitter rumors, this guy is a Arsenal shareholder so what he says in regards to Arsenal is pretty credible. 

Sport Deportivo reports that Barca will return with €45m and a choice of Bojan,Keita or Affeley taking the price to the €60m (£50m) for Cesc

Marca are reporting that Real Madrid will pay €60m plus Benzema for Cesc in the summer. 

If you listen to Graham Hunter Madrid may not be a closed option if Cesc were to leave. Forcing Barca to put up ?

Here is what the 125th Arsenal shirt might look like.

truchas_ars.jpg

Via | http://ht.ly/1bhUFb

Original story with Barca and Utd shirts | http://tinyurl.com/6y7xv5m

So I'm back with more twitter rumors, this guy is a Arsenal shareholder so what he says in regards to Arsenal is pretty credible. 

Sport Deportivo reports that Barca will return with €45m and a choice of Bojan,Keita or Affeley taking the price to the €60m (£50m) for Cesc

Marca are reporting that Real Madrid will pay €60m plus Benzema for Cesc in the summer. 

If you listen to Graham Hunter Madrid may not be a closed option if Cesc were to leave. Forcing Barca to put up ?

Here is what the 125th Arsenal shirt might look like.

truchas_ars.jpg

Via | http://ht.ly/1bhUFb

Original story with Barca and Utd shirts | http://tinyurl.com/6y7xv5m

slight correction, 60m is the rumored offer. Benzema "may" enter the operation. It wouldn't be 60 plus player. I'd much rather invest in Fabregas than Kun Aguero. The goals will come. Finding Xabi's ideal midfield partner should be priority.

slight correction, 60m is the rumored offer. Benzema "may" enter the operation. It wouldn't be 60 plus player. I'd much rather invest in Fabregas than Kun Aguero. The goals will come. Finding Xabi's ideal midfield partner should be priority.

Roll on derby day, can't wait to crush the City scum. They talk so much trash when they're still an unproven club. Its kind of sad actually...

Roll on derby day, can't wait to crush the City scum. They talk so much trash when they're still an unproven club. Its kind of sad actually...

Back
Top Bottom