The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Hilarious that basically Rosicky came on and sucked so much that there was speculation he threw the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah it had everyone over on A-M going nuts a few days ago.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Internet rumors are %!%%#!! crazy though, you know he heard about it too. I can only imagine how he must have felt.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also I'm not shocked at Bendtner's results, honestly I like that hes super confident I wish it would rub off on Chamakh's shared to shoot striker self.
30t6p3b.gif

Great news on DJ too I was surprised that arsenal.com didn't update anything about his injury yet but maybe its Wenger being safe so he too gets rest of the international break.

Anyone watching Czech Rep. vs Croatia? Probably one of the dumbest goals conceded I've seen in a while... Cech...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone watching Czech Rep. vs Croatia? Probably one of the dumbest goals conceded I've seen in a while... Cech...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Brazil bout to start. Hope to see my guy Hulk get some minutes, dude has been destroying the Portuguese league. Also interested to see how Rafael from United will do. Wish his brother was as good.

Brazil bout to start. Hope to see my guy Hulk get some minutes, dude has been destroying the Portuguese league. Also interested to see how Rafael from United will do. Wish his brother was as good.

1:0 Germany ! Klose doesn't get his playing time for Bayern but scores for Germany also Müller owns the goal with 60%.

1:0 Germany ! Klose doesn't get his playing time for Bayern but scores for Germany also Müller owns the goal with 60%.

smfh. i understand thats a reckless challenge but its a friendly, and de jong didnt get a red for that in the WC final.
indifferent.gif
at that red.

smfh. i understand thats a reckless challenge but its a friendly, and de jong didnt get a red for that in the WC final.
indifferent.gif
at that red.

hernanes isn't a dirty player, i think he thought he could just toe flick the ball to himself. benzema was there first.

bring in hulk!

hernanes isn't a dirty player, i think he thought he could just toe flick the ball to himself. benzema was there first.

bring in hulk!

Back
Top Bottom