The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

We better finish in the top 4
mad.gif

I cant freaking wait for Wednesday!!!! I've got Math HW and a major paper that I need to finish in the next two days so I can skip classes on Wednesday to catch the match at the pub. I cant concentrate though....This game cant come fast enough.

Also good news Narsi my be good to go for the match aswell.

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

I cant freaking wait for Wednesday!!!! I've got Math HW and a major paper that I need to finish in the next two days so I can skip classes on Wednesday to catch the match at the pub. I cant concentrate though....This game cant come fast enough.

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

i feel awful that im gonna miss the barca arsenal game, but i gotta goto the auto show its the only day everyone i'm going with is available, i will be paying attention via iphone though

also i think the spurs are gonna get trashed tomorrow

i feel awful that im gonna miss the barca arsenal game, but i gotta goto the auto show its the only day everyone i'm going with is available, i will be paying attention via iphone though

also i think the spurs are gonna get trashed tomorrow

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What more will it take for Lampard to be benched?
sick.gif
tired.gif

we need a whole new midfield really, essiens my guy but he doesnt look the same player

dont recall seeing mikel this match... hes better than ramires tho it really is pathetic at times, when on paper they should control the game easily... lampards season has been a joke

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What more will it take for Lampard to be benched?
sick.gif
tired.gif

we need a whole new midfield really, essiens my guy but he doesnt look the same player

dont recall seeing mikel this match... hes better than ramires tho it really is pathetic at times, when on paper they should control the game easily... lampards season has been a joke

Originally Posted by trunks206

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

I hope Wenger does not rush Nas back.  We need him for the stretch run and I don't want to see him tweak something because he was rushed.  I am getting more and more excited because overall this team is in good form and amazingly healthy for middle of Feb(knock on wood).  I still think this tie is a win/win.  If we win then great if we bow out then we can focus on the Domestic season in which have a legit chance to win the domestic treble. 
Hope for no injuries that will derail our season like the Barcelona game last year.

I wish Sagna could play but if you added a fit and in form Vermaelen to what Djourou is doing now and Sagna to that starting 11 we can beat anyone in the world with that 11.

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

I hope Wenger does not rush Nas back.  We need him for the stretch run and I don't want to see him tweak something because he was rushed.  I am getting more and more excited because overall this team is in good form and amazingly healthy for middle of Feb(knock on wood).  I still think this tie is a win/win.  If we win then great if we bow out then we can focus on the Domestic season in which have a legit chance to win the domestic treble. 
Hope for no injuries that will derail our season like the Barcelona game last year.

I wish Sagna could play but if you added a fit and in form Vermaelen to what Djourou is doing now and Sagna to that starting 11 we can beat anyone in the world with that 11.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

I was gonna say the same thing. It'd be typical Wenger to rush Nasri back and then complain if Nasri is forced out for an extended period. I cant think of too many managers that mis-handle injured players more than Wenger.

If Wenger has any sense to him he'll instruct our players to pack the middle of the pitch and hope to catch Barca on the break. If I'm not mistaken, Maxwell will be starting on the left for Barca which means we should be attacking the right flank ALL DAY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babam11218719

-------Szczesny------

Eboue--DJ--Kos--Clichy
Wilshere---Song
-----Cesc-----
Theo--RVP--Nasri

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets #%*$+@# Go!

I was gonna say the same thing. It'd be typical Wenger to rush Nasri back and then complain if Nasri is forced out for an extended period. I cant think of too many managers that mis-handle injured players more than Wenger.

If Wenger has any sense to him he'll instruct our players to pack the middle of the pitch and hope to catch Barca on the break. If I'm not mistaken, Maxwell will be starting on the left for Barca which means we should be attacking the right flank ALL DAY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Will be at the match tomorrow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I hate you so much.
laugh.gif

I missed that chance to meet up this past September, but when I'm back out that way and we definitely need to have a mini NT summit at an Arsenal match. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Will be at the match tomorrow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I hate you so much.
laugh.gif

I missed that chance to meet up this past September, but when I'm back out that way and we definitely need to have a mini NT summit at an Arsenal match. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom