The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Ronaldo is going to announce his retirement today.

Here is the press | http://twitcam.livestream.com/3vmh5

Ronaldo - El Fenomeno from Kevyn Doran on Vimeo.

"I don’t want to be remembered as just another player. I want to go down in history" - Ronaldo 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Demps

My dude Jozy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 saw that %#+!...looked like they had him playing outside mid, same spot he played in his last game with villareal. hope he gets regular PT. 
I didnt get to see the game because I could not find a good stream, but I read he was playing left wing. My dude just needs some playing time.

Freddy Adu on the other hand, smh again. Picked up another 'injury'.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Demps

My dude Jozy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 saw that %#+!...looked like they had him playing outside mid, same spot he played in his last game with villareal. hope he gets regular PT. 
I didnt get to see the game because I could not find a good stream, but I read he was playing left wing. My dude just needs some playing time.

Freddy Adu on the other hand, smh again. Picked up another 'injury'.

i swear fulham never tries to build up play on dempsey's side. then again, fulham never really tries to build up play anywhere.

i swear fulham never tries to build up play on dempsey's side. then again, fulham never really tries to build up play anywhere.

yup. he was banned for a few games in the CL for talking *#$* to the refs so he snuck in a laundry basket with an earpiece to keep up with the game.

yup. he was banned for a few games in the CL for talking *#$* to the refs so he snuck in a laundry basket with an earpiece to keep up with the game.

david luiz is filthy. brazil is set with lucio and juan gettin older and luiz and tiago silva stepping in. gatdamn.

david luiz is filthy. brazil is set with lucio and juan gettin older and luiz and tiago silva stepping in. gatdamn.

Chelsea lack a legitimate creative midfielder or another out-out winger. Fernando Torres has been pedestrian.

Chelsea lack a legitimate creative midfielder or another out-out winger. Fernando Torres has been pedestrian.

Back
Top Bottom