The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

VDS MOTM for me... bad no call but seems only fair after the last time we played chelski...

Originally Posted by beans718

VDS MOTM for me... bad no call but seems only fair after the last time we played chelski...

completely agree. the blues finally know how it feels (david luiz
nerd.gif
).

not the best of performances, but i'll take it..hopefully rafael is fine, good to see rio back, and hopefully we can see more berba

bring fulham on now!

Originally Posted by beans718

completely agree. the blues finally know how it feels (david luiz
nerd.gif
).

not the best of performances, but i'll take it..hopefully rafael is fine, good to see rio back, and hopefully we can see more berba

bring fulham on now!

[h1]LeBron James becomes minority stakeholder in Liverpool[/h1]
IN ASSOCIATION WITH

Page last updated at 22:49 GMT, Wednesday, 6 April 2011 23:49 UK

_52042133_lebron226.jpg
James joined Miami from Cleveland in 2010
Basketball star LeBron James has become a minority stakeholder in Liverpool after signing a representation deal with the club's owners.

Fenway Sports Group (FSG) has struck a deal to partner the Miami Heat player's marketing firm to become his exclusive worldwide representative.

The report in the Wall Street Journal said James received an undisclosed stake in Liverpool as part of the deal.

"This is a great opportunity for me," said NBA star James.

"The first time I stepped on an NBA court I became a businessman."

Referring to Liverpool's title honours James added: "Eighteen championships. I see myself trying to do the same things they have."

The Wall Street Journal said Maverick Carter, chief executive of LRMR Branding & Marketing, had expressed his desire to build James' portfolio internationally.

"We're not interested in talent or athlete representation but we think he is one of the most remarkable athletes of his time," FSG and Liverpool chairman Tom Werner told the newspaper.

"We believe we can open doors for LeBron and LeBron can open doors for us. Without purchasing Liverpool, we never would have been able to have this conversation."

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

_52042133_lebron226.jpg
Basketball star LeBron James has become a minority stakeholder in Liverpool after signing a representation deal with the club's owners.

Fenway Sports Group (FSG) has struck a deal to partner the Miami Heat player's marketing firm to become his exclusive worldwide representative.

The report in the Wall Street Journal said James received an undisclosed stake in Liverpool as part of the deal.

Referring to Liverpool's title honours James added: "Eighteen championships. I see myself trying to do the same things they have."

The Wall Street Journal said Maverick Carter, chief executive of LRMR Branding & Marketing, had expressed his desire to build James' portfolio internationally.

"We're not interested in talent or athlete representation but we think he is one of the most remarkable athletes of his time," FSG and Liverpool chairman Tom Werner told the newspaper.

"We believe we can open doors for LeBron and LeBron can open doors for us. Without purchasing Liverpool, we never would have been able to have this conversation."

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

In before "Officials are on United's payroll" comments and complaints.
Im not saying nothing.  Just don't start complaining when you get a call against you. 

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

In before "Officials are on United's payroll" comments and complaints.
Im not saying nothing.  Just don't start complaining when you get a call against you. 

watched the manu chelsea match today and fell asleep for 10 mins midway through. english soccer is just boring as hell to me. rooneys development has been crazy though dudes finishing in the box and playmaking from deep are both amazing. very unselfish especially for a forward and hes made me a fan.

after that boring match i watched the barca game to remind myself why its called "the beautiful game" and barca didnt disappoint. although its gunna be the least entertaining ill prob only watch man u v chelsea next week and 2nd half of inter match dependng on the scoreline.

barca and real remind me of when kobe and lebron were supposed to be on a collission course to meet in the finals except this one is undoubtedly going to happen and i cant wait. and nobody should be complaining ab this being in the semis instead of the finals cuz we get to watch 2 legs of it
pimp.gif

watched the manu chelsea match today and fell asleep for 10 mins midway through. english soccer is just boring as hell to me. rooneys development has been crazy though dudes finishing in the box and playmaking from deep are both amazing. very unselfish especially for a forward and hes made me a fan.

after that boring match i watched the barca game to remind myself why its called "the beautiful game" and barca didnt disappoint. although its gunna be the least entertaining ill prob only watch man u v chelsea next week and 2nd half of inter match dependng on the scoreline.

barca and real remind me of when kobe and lebron were supposed to be on a collission course to meet in the finals except this one is undoubtedly going to happen and i cant wait. and nobody should be complaining ab this being in the semis instead of the finals cuz we get to watch 2 legs of it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRMATT

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

_52042133_lebron226.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRMATT

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

_52042133_lebron226.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom