The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

According to Soccernet, Spurs might have signed Rafa Van Der Vaart...but they gotta check if they did it on time.

Btw, how long is the international break?

According to Soccernet, Spurs might have signed Rafa Van Der Vaart...but they gotta check if they did it on time.

Btw, how long is the international break?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Arsenal were too cheap to meet Fulham's 3 million pound valuation of Schwarzer. Now we're stuck with this bum for the rest of the season...

article-1155546-03AABC02000005DC-21_468x606.jpg

smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Arsenal were too cheap to meet Fulham's 3 million pound valuation of Schwarzer. Now we're stuck with this bum for the rest of the season...

article-1155546-03AABC02000005DC-21_468x606.jpg

smh.gif

smh.gif

Havent seen this posted yet, but...

Usain Bolt to Man Utd.? 
nerd.gif

"Ideally, if I was to play football, I'd sign for my favorite team -- Manchester United. People say it's not realistic but nobody has seen me play so you never know. If Alex Ferguson saw me in one of those charity matches he might think I could replace Ryan Giggs."
Ultimately, he says, he'd love to make a go of playing football professionally. He's being deadly serious.
via Yahoo

laugh.gif
I'd love to see Bolt in a Man Utd jersey as much as I hate the Devils.

Usain Bolt to Man Utd.? 
nerd.gif

"Ideally, if I was to play football, I'd sign for my favorite team -- Manchester United. People say it's not realistic but nobody has seen me play so you never know. If Alex Ferguson saw me in one of those charity matches he might think I could replace Ryan Giggs."
Ultimately, he says, he'd love to make a go of playing football professionally. He's being deadly serious.
via Yahoo

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Usain Bolt to Man Utd.? 
nerd.gif

via Yahoo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if this actually happens tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Usain Bolt to Man Utd.? 
nerd.gif

via Yahoo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if this actually happens tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does anyone know of a reliable site/source from which to get international football match tickets?

I'll be in Prague on a Europa League match day and would love to go see Sparta Prague - FC Lausanne.

Probably a bit off-topic for this thread, but I figured that, with all of the international football fans in here, there may be a few people with experience in hunting down footie tickets.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Does anyone know of a reliable site/source from which to get international football match tickets?

I'll be in Prague on a Europa League match day and would love to go see Sparta Prague - FC Lausanne.

Probably a bit off-topic for this thread, but I figured that, with all of the international football fans in here, there may be a few people with experience in hunting down footie tickets.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

I don't know if I would go to any website and in fact, I wouldn't try to find tickets online first. Ticket service sites are just too damn expensive. I bet Chech has their own version of US' ticketmaster but I doubt they would provide English site. Also look up on team's website, they probably have more infos in terms of ticketing. 
Unless you are a 'member' (season ticket holder, basically), you really can't get tickets like weeks prior to matchday. Some teams sell tickets to general public like 3-4 days prior to the matchday at their respective team shops.  Best bet is to go to the stadium on the matchday and buy tickets there. Ticket booths usually opens up couple hours prior to match. Worst case scenario, you get to be around the stadium and hit the bar nearby and watch the game on TV with local fans and that's 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

I don't know if I would go to any website and in fact, I wouldn't try to find tickets online first. Ticket service sites are just too damn expensive. I bet Chech has their own version of US' ticketmaster but I doubt they would provide English site. Also look up on team's website, they probably have more infos in terms of ticketing. 
Unless you are a 'member' (season ticket holder, basically), you really can't get tickets like weeks prior to matchday. Some teams sell tickets to general public like 3-4 days prior to the matchday at their respective team shops.  Best bet is to go to the stadium on the matchday and buy tickets there. Ticket booths usually opens up couple hours prior to match. Worst case scenario, you get to be around the stadium and hit the bar nearby and watch the game on TV with local fans and that's 
pimp.gif

^ Thanks for that.

Tried checking Sparta's website, but couldn't find an English version.

I figured that I was probably jumping the gun and that tickets wouldn't go on sale until a few weeks before matchday, but I wanted to ask all the same. Guess my best bet is to hit the stadium box office as soon as I arrive in Prague or just queue up outside the stadium a few hours before kickoff and hope for the best.

And you're right about "worst-case"; from what I've heard of Prague, nothing is a bad time. I'll certainly be a bit disappointed if I don't get to see the match from inside the stadium, but I'm sure that I'll have just as much fun tossing back a few pints in a local bar and watching the match on TV.

^ Thanks for that.

Tried checking Sparta's website, but couldn't find an English version.

I figured that I was probably jumping the gun and that tickets wouldn't go on sale until a few weeks before matchday, but I wanted to ask all the same. Guess my best bet is to hit the stadium box office as soon as I arrive in Prague or just queue up outside the stadium a few hours before kickoff and hope for the best.

And you're right about "worst-case"; from what I've heard of Prague, nothing is a bad time. I'll certainly be a bit disappointed if I don't get to see the match from inside the stadium, but I'm sure that I'll have just as much fun tossing back a few pints in a local bar and watching the match on TV.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Like I said...here come the Milan "fans". It's like Barca 2 years ago all over again
laugh.gif

get out of here with that nonsense man

Like I said...here come the Milan "fans". It's like Barca 2 years ago all over again
laugh.gif

Spurs get Van der Vaart for hald of what Bayern was offering 
pimp.gif

Better not mess with Bale's swag on the left-hand side though.

Spurs get Van der Vaart for hald of what Bayern was offering 
pimp.gif

Better not mess with Bale's swag on the left-hand side though.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Like I said...here come the Milan "fans". It's like Barca 2 years ago all over again .

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

How is this nonsense? It's 100% true, I'm pointing it out now, I think you're salty because you just got done ordering your Ibra Milan kit.

VDV won't do anything, Modric' > VDV, at best he's a mediocre player. They think they just landed Xavi or something...I'll be he won't even be a regular starter. Spuds will continue being a mid table not winning a damn thing team, Sandro and VDV won't change anything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom