The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

done deal:

^ 17.2mil Euros...

other deadline day transfers:

- Klass Huntelaar from AC Milan to Schalke 04 (13mil Euros)
- Jose Manuel Jurado from Atletico Madrid to Schalke 04 (13mil Euros)
- Alex Hleb from Barcelona to Birmingham (1yr loan deal)
- Mauro Camoranesi from Juventus to Stuttgart
- Armand Traore from Arsenal to Juventus (season-long loan)

possible transfers:

- Asamoah Gyan from Rennes to Sunderland for 12mil pounds
- Carlton Cole to Liverpool
- Ryan Babel to Spurs
- Robbie Keane to Besiktas
- Eidur Gudjohnsen to Fulham

around 3hours till the transfer deadline closes,so it should be interesting...

Hearing Cole to Liverpool is dead, but Babel to Spurs is on.

Where does Masch fit into that midfield? Are they planning on moving Iniesta to the left? Where does Pedro play then? I don't understand why Barca feel the need to go out and sign these guys when they have a great team.

Where does Masch fit into that midfield? Are they planning on moving Iniesta to the left? Where does Pedro play then? I don't understand why Barca feel the need to go out and sign these guys when they have a great team.

Official Site:
MILANO - A.C. Milan comunica di avere acquisito il calciatore Robinho,a titolo definitivo dal Manchester City. Il giocatore brasiliano hafirmato con la Società rossonera un contratto quadriennale.

MILAN -AC Milan communicates it has acquired the player Robinho,outright from Manchester City. The Brazilian signed a contract with theRossoneri Society four years.

what the $*!% this is depressing 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Official Site:
MILANO - A.C. Milan comunica di avere acquisito il calciatore Robinho,a titolo definitivo dal Manchester City. Il giocatore brasiliano hafirmato con la Società rossonera un contratto quadriennale.

MILAN -AC Milan communicates it has acquired the player Robinho,outright from Manchester City. The Brazilian signed a contract with theRossoneri Society four years.

what the $*!% this is depressing 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

unless we can pull of this van der vaart deal.. this is one the worst transfer windows ever
smh.gif

..and i can't believe we didn't get a striker 
mad.gif

unless we can pull of this van der vaart deal.. this is one the worst transfer windows ever
smh.gif

..and i can't believe we didn't get a striker 
mad.gif

Not much action on deadline day, Robinho to Milan and Gyan to Sunderland were the big deals of the day. No movement from any of the Big 3, 'Pool getting Konchesky was the only signing by a Top 4 contender.

Not much action on deadline day, Robinho to Milan and Gyan to Sunderland were the big deals of the day. No movement from any of the Big 3, 'Pool getting Konchesky was the only signing by a Top 4 contender.

Robinho to AC Milan. Holy @*#!...and for much less than Man City paid.

---------Pato---Ibra----
Ronaldinho------------Robinho
--------Seedorf--Pirlo------

silvio-berlusconi-picture-3.jpg

Arsenal were too cheap to meet Fulham's 3 million pound valuation of Schwarzer. Now we're stuck with this bum for the rest of the season...

article-1155546-03AABC02000005DC-21_468x606.jpg

smh.gif

Robinho to AC Milan. Holy @*#!...and for much less than Man City paid.

---------Pato---Ibra----
Ronaldinho------------Robinho
--------Seedorf--Pirlo------

silvio-berlusconi-picture-3.jpg

Arsenal were too cheap to meet Fulham's 3 million pound valuation of Schwarzer. Now we're stuck with this bum for the rest of the season...

article-1155546-03AABC02000005DC-21_468x606.jpg

smh.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

That's what I was thinking....I personally think Masch should have went to Inter.

That's what I was thinking....I personally think Masch should have went to Inter.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Based on their first match it looks like Iniesta will be used on the left as an attacker with Pedro coming off the bench and a midfield of Keita, Xavi and either Busquets or Mascherano. I think Barca really needed a player like Mascherano because Yaya Toure wanted out and they did not have a DM other than Busquets.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Based on their first match it looks like Iniesta will be used on the left as an attacker with Pedro coming off the bench and a midfield of Keita, Xavi and either Busquets or Mascherano. I think Barca really needed a player like Mascherano because Yaya Toure wanted out and they did not have a DM other than Busquets.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I think Barca really needed a player like Mascherano because Yaya Toure wanted out and they did not have a DM other than Busquets.  
i agree...
no doubt that Busquets is a talented player,but i feel Mascherano is far more experienced and should play that DM role regularly...
Keita is also available so i think Pep should be able to keep his squad fresh by rotating that midfield...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I think Barca really needed a player like Mascherano because Yaya Toure wanted out and they did not have a DM other than Busquets.  
i agree...
no doubt that Busquets is a talented player,but i feel Mascherano is far more experienced and should play that DM role regularly...
Keita is also available so i think Pep should be able to keep his squad fresh by rotating that midfield...

do you see Eric Abidal transitioning to CB to replace or help spell Puyol? Where was Gabi Milito on Sunday?

do you see Eric Abidal transitioning to CB to replace or help spell Puyol? Where was Gabi Milito on Sunday?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

46301_441350761936_147054831936_5415557_2594341_n.jpg

its about god damn time...milan haven't had a notable transfer in the past few years, except dinho. every year i would just get so frustrated watching inter and juve add talent (we saw how that worked for juve) seeing milan content to pretend to go for the scudetto. about time berlusconi throws some bucks down, two huge transfers for two huge bargains! thats what im talking about. not to mention they add my favorite goddamn player in robinho. i wonder what kind of formation allegri will opt for.
eek.gif
forza milan!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

46301_441350761936_147054831936_5415557_2594341_n.jpg

its about god damn time...milan haven't had a notable transfer in the past few years, except dinho. every year i would just get so frustrated watching inter and juve add talent (we saw how that worked for juve) seeing milan content to pretend to go for the scudetto. about time berlusconi throws some bucks down, two huge transfers for two huge bargains! thats what im talking about. not to mention they add my favorite goddamn player in robinho. i wonder what kind of formation allegri will opt for.
eek.gif
forza milan!

Back
Top Bottom