The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

eek.gif

That Altintop goal was filthy.

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

MESSI scores in the 10th minute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 months too late
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Edit: Da #@$! is going on?
laugh.gif
Higuain scores in the 13th minute...Argentina up 2-0.

Tevez scores after Reina tries to clear the ball, slips and Tevez slides the ball past Reina...3-0 Argentina.

MESSI scores in the 10th minute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 months too late
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Edit: Da #@$! is going on?
laugh.gif
Higuain scores in the 13th minute...Argentina up 2-0.

Tevez scores after Reina tries to clear the ball, slips and Tevez slides the ball past Reina...3-0 Argentina.

A bit surprised at this 3-0 result. Though Argentina has played a smart game.

Keep in mind Villa has hit the post twice, one on a deflection but still. Pretty good match so far.

Can't wait to see El Tri against Colombia though.

A bit surprised at this 3-0 result. Though Argentina has played a smart game.

Keep in mind Villa has hit the post twice, one on a deflection but still. Pretty good match so far.

Can't wait to see El Tri against Colombia though.

just got back from a vacation in spain...went to the barca/ac milan friendly....
it was 
pimp.gif

Messi- MUCH faster in person than he appears on tv

iniestas first touch is unreal...

these guys are on a whole different level when you see them in person 
sick.gif

if you ever get a chance to plan a vacation...check those schedules first and plan around it 
laugh.gif

just got back from a vacation in spain...went to the barca/ac milan friendly....
it was 
pimp.gif

Messi- MUCH faster in person than he appears on tv

iniestas first touch is unreal...

these guys are on a whole different level when you see them in person 
sick.gif

if you ever get a chance to plan a vacation...check those schedules first and plan around it 
laugh.gif

Spurs striker Defoe out for at least six weeks

(AFP)–4 hours ago

LONDON — Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe has been ruled out for six weeks with an ankle injury, the club's manager Harry Redknapp revealed on Thursday.

Defoe suffered the injury in the second half of England's 3-1 victory over Switzerland in a Euro 2012 qualifier in Basel on Tuesday.

The former West Ham star was seen using crutches and wearing a protective boot on his right foot at Spurs' training ground after returning from Switzerland and Redknapp has confirmed the problem is serious enough to sideline his leading forward until well into October.

"Even if it's a bad sprain, you're still talking about six weeks or so, because it's a nasty one," Redknapp said.

Defoe had looked in fine form after scoring a hat-trick in England's 4-0 victory over Bulgaria last week, but he will now miss several league games and the club's Champions League ties against Werder Bremen and FC Twente.

His problem comes just days after Tottenham defender Michael Dawson suffered a knee injury, on England duty against Bulgaria, that has ruled him out for eight weeks.

Mother %@@#%%!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's start the first leg of the CL without our two best players from last season.  Glad we kept Keane I guess, and Crouch seems to be playing well.  But still...
mad.gif
@!!@ international games.

Spurs striker Defoe out for at least six weeks

(AFP)–4 hours ago

LONDON — Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe has been ruled out for six weeks with an ankle injury, the club's manager Harry Redknapp revealed on Thursday.

Defoe suffered the injury in the second half of England's 3-1 victory over Switzerland in a Euro 2012 qualifier in Basel on Tuesday.

The former West Ham star was seen using crutches and wearing a protective boot on his right foot at Spurs' training ground after returning from Switzerland and Redknapp has confirmed the problem is serious enough to sideline his leading forward until well into October.

"Even if it's a bad sprain, you're still talking about six weeks or so, because it's a nasty one," Redknapp said.

Defoe had looked in fine form after scoring a hat-trick in England's 4-0 victory over Bulgaria last week, but he will now miss several league games and the club's Champions League ties against Werder Bremen and FC Twente.

His problem comes just days after Tottenham defender Michael Dawson suffered a knee injury, on England duty against Bulgaria, that has ruled him out for eight weeks.

Mother %@@#%%!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's start the first leg of the CL without our two best players from last season.  Glad we kept Keane I guess, and Crouch seems to be playing well.  But still...
mad.gif
@!!@ international games.

^
laugh.gif
That was the first thing that crossed my mind... is SAF gonna give him a job? Haha.

^
laugh.gif
That was the first thing that crossed my mind... is SAF gonna give him a job? Haha.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I must say though . . .

after two failed stints at club and country, I do not want him to take the wheel after SAF takes his leave

Back
Top Bottom