The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^
laugh.gif
That was the first thing that crossed my mind... is SAF gonna give him a job? Haha.
laugh.gif
I must say though . . .

after two failed stints at club and country, I do not want him to take the wheel after SAF takes his leave

Harry Redknapp already pushing himself for that England job 
laugh.gif
.. This guy has the worst loyalty ever towards his clubs 

Harry Redknapp already pushing himself for that England job 
laugh.gif
.. This guy has the worst loyalty ever towards his clubs 

With all due respect to the Toffees...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
How the hell do you concede 2 goals in 2 mins
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

With all due respect to the Toffees...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
How the hell do you concede 2 goals in 2 mins
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Stopped watching just for a moment to find a bundesliga game to watch, then the next minute I see 3-3. Man U and Liverpool about to have an epic failure of a season. That's how it goes when you don't invest in new players.

laugh.gif
Stopped watching just for a moment to find a bundesliga game to watch, then the next minute I see 3-3. Man U and Liverpool about to have an epic failure of a season. That's how it goes when you don't invest in new players.

^ Yeah, well they were lucky the ref blew the whistle when he did... coulda lost 4-3 at the end there...

Meanwhile, yet another fumble by Rob Green. You gotta catch those!

^ Yeah, well they were lucky the ref blew the whistle when he did... coulda lost 4-3 at the end there...

Meanwhile, yet another fumble by Rob Green. You gotta catch those!

Recap of today.

Utd need to learn how to close a game vs a mid table team.
We won pretty comfy with loads of injuries.
City still suck.
aaaaand
Spuds are trash.

Recap of today.

Utd need to learn how to close a game vs a mid table team.
We won pretty comfy with loads of injuries.
City still suck.
aaaaand
Spuds are trash.

Excellent performance by Arsenal today especially by Fabregas. Arshavin was pissing me off with all his offside runs...his movement was tremendous but his timing was terrible.

Chelsea keep on rolling...Man Utd were stunned...it's gonna be an entertaining English season if Chelsea slip up a bit.

I just finished watching the entire Barca match and I couldnt believe my eyes. Barca had 77% possession and still lost the match 2-0 and could've EASILY lost the match 4-0 had it not been for Valdes and for Trezeguet missing that easy chance. Unbelievable stuff...almost the entire Barca team looked off (Villa and Messi were poor) and Barca's defence was terrible. You gotta believe Mourinho is telling his boys that Barca arent invincible and that Real can not afford to take any opponent lightly this season.

People like to say that the top 5-6 teams make the Premiership better than any league in Europe but I love La Liga because even the tiniest of teams are competitive and are capable of beating Barca, Real, etc on a good day.

Excellent performance by Arsenal today especially by Fabregas. Arshavin was pissing me off with all his offside runs...his movement was tremendous but his timing was terrible.

Chelsea keep on rolling...Man Utd were stunned...it's gonna be an entertaining English season if Chelsea slip up a bit.

I just finished watching the entire Barca match and I couldnt believe my eyes. Barca had 77% possession and still lost the match 2-0 and could've EASILY lost the match 4-0 had it not been for Valdes and for Trezeguet missing that easy chance. Unbelievable stuff...almost the entire Barca team looked off (Villa and Messi were poor) and Barca's defence was terrible. You gotta believe Mourinho is telling his boys that Barca arent invincible and that Real can not afford to take any opponent lightly this season.

People like to say that the top 5-6 teams make the Premiership better than any league in Europe but I love La Liga because even the tiniest of teams are competitive and are capable of beating Barca, Real, etc on a good day.

Cesena!
pimp.gif

Edit... Ibra missed a pen
laugh.gif
I love it.

AND Roma got smashed 
laugh.gif
  Great results today, hopefully Cassano and company will take care of juve tomorrow.

Cesena!
pimp.gif

Edit... Ibra missed a pen
laugh.gif
I love it.

AND Roma got smashed 
laugh.gif
  Great results today, hopefully Cassano and company will take care of juve tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom