The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Can't say I was ever the biggest Nani fan but he won me over this year. I think it's inevitable that he leaves though because we took him from Portugal at such a young age. He's 24 so I could see him moving on next year for sure if he happens to stay this year.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

lol at Kaka and angel di maria being linked with united today

laugh.gif
Cavani as well

These Sanchez negotiations need to finish up already. If he's said no to City, United's offer is the only straight cash proposal that Udinese has left to ponder unless Barca ups their offer no? Been reading all the players discussed going to Udinese have rejected the move.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I hope Nani doesn't leave...

i feel you 100%, i like our wingers right now couldnt ask for any better:

nani and young are key b/c they bring that new age wing play into our arsenal. Valencia is still way too one dimensional in his offensive in that he works the flank and crosses the ball (a point that was easily exposed against barca) but nani and young are good on both feet and can work both the center of the pitch and the wings.

Where we need valencia and park is the work ethic on the flanks though, they both dont stop running and are better defensively.

for now, i think were set on the wings should they all stay. all we need now is another genius in the center of the park

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I hope Nani doesn't leave...

i feel you 100%, i like our wingers right now couldnt ask for any better:

nani and young are key b/c they bring that new age wing play into our arsenal. Valencia is still way too one dimensional in his offensive in that he works the flank and crosses the ball (a point that was easily exposed against barca) but nani and young are good on both feet and can work both the center of the pitch and the wings.

Where we need valencia and park is the work ethic on the flanks though, they both dont stop running and are better defensively.

for now, i think were set on the wings should they all stay. all we need now is another genius in the center of the park

lol just looking through the #MUFC trending topic on twitter.....apparently united are gonna bid 25 million on juan mata

lol just looking through the #MUFC trending topic on twitter.....apparently united are gonna bid 25 million on juan mata

i read that like an hour ago and laughed....did barca really thing that was gonna go though lol

Course not, you always come in with a low ball offer. Negotiating 101

i read that like an hour ago and laughed....did barca really thing that was gonna go though lol

Course not, you always come in with a low ball offer. Negotiating 101

Back
Top Bottom