The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

laugh.gif
at the Barca bid... just low-balling to get things rolling. No one should take that 1st bid seriously.

And yes, I think this is the 2nd R.Carlos banana incident. I think the first fan got identified and has been given a lifetime ban.

laugh.gif
at the Barca bid... just low-balling to get things rolling. No one should take that 1st bid seriously.

And yes, I think this is the 2nd R.Carlos banana incident. I think the first fan got identified and has been given a lifetime ban.

Ujfalusi to Galatasaray
Mutu tu Cesena (!!!!!!)
Edison Cavani signed an extension with Napoli till 2016
Malaga is nuts: Joaquin to Malaga

Ujfalusi to Galatasaray
Mutu tu Cesena (!!!!!!)
Edison Cavani signed an extension with Napoli till 2016
Malaga is nuts: Joaquin to Malaga

I see Hulk playing in the Premier League, and I'm very confident he will play for Chelsea. Just like Mourinho in 2003, Vila Boas will bring with him some of the finest of the Porto starting XI. His buyout clause is however at 100 millions but I'm sure there will be some negotiation done to lower the price. Hulk would absolutely dominate the Premiership, he's built for the speed, strength, and physical game of English football. 

I see Hulk playing in the Premier League, and I'm very confident he will play for Chelsea. Just like Mourinho in 2003, Vila Boas will bring with him some of the finest of the Porto starting XI. His buyout clause is however at 100 millions but I'm sure there will be some negotiation done to lower the price. Hulk would absolutely dominate the Premiership, he's built for the speed, strength, and physical game of English football. 

I'm pretty certain at this point that Wenger isnt to blame for Arsenal's penny pinching ways. The club has been engaged in contract negotiations with Nasri for months now and have been unwilling to pay Nasri the 20k extra per month that he is demanding. The club has been trying to sign some no-name 23-year-old from the Argentine league for over a month now. While clubs like Utd, Chelsea and City are showing the willingness to win at all costs, Arsenal are busy haggling with their players over what amounts to pennies for the club. Word is that Clichy is on his way out since Arsenal are unwilling to meet his contract demands although I welcome the move. As for Fabregas, Barca's recent offer is comedic but I've reached the point where I hope Arsenal dont sell Fabregas even if Barca offer 40+ mill for him. The biggest problem with Arsenal selling Fabregas is that we know damn well they'll bank most of the money rather than re-investing into the squad. They'll be content with slotting Nasri in as the starting AM and then using some youth and cheap buys to fill out the squad. As an Arsenal fan there should be no reason to support Fabregas' exit.

I think the most interesting plot this window will surround Chelsea and who AVB decides to bring in. He likes to play a 4-3-3 so I can see him bringing in 2-3 big name attackers and eventually parting with the likes of Drogba, Anelka, etc. I wonder how AVB will handle the likes of Terry and Lampard. Terry can still play but its unlikely Chelsea will ever win the CL with Lampard as their starting AM.

I'm pretty certain at this point that Wenger isnt to blame for Arsenal's penny pinching ways. The club has been engaged in contract negotiations with Nasri for months now and have been unwilling to pay Nasri the 20k extra per month that he is demanding. The club has been trying to sign some no-name 23-year-old from the Argentine league for over a month now. While clubs like Utd, Chelsea and City are showing the willingness to win at all costs, Arsenal are busy haggling with their players over what amounts to pennies for the club. Word is that Clichy is on his way out since Arsenal are unwilling to meet his contract demands although I welcome the move. As for Fabregas, Barca's recent offer is comedic but I've reached the point where I hope Arsenal dont sell Fabregas even if Barca offer 40+ mill for him. The biggest problem with Arsenal selling Fabregas is that we know damn well they'll bank most of the money rather than re-investing into the squad. They'll be content with slotting Nasri in as the starting AM and then using some youth and cheap buys to fill out the squad. As an Arsenal fan there should be no reason to support Fabregas' exit.

I think the most interesting plot this window will surround Chelsea and who AVB decides to bring in. He likes to play a 4-3-3 so I can see him bringing in 2-3 big name attackers and eventually parting with the likes of Drogba, Anelka, etc. I wonder how AVB will handle the likes of Terry and Lampard. Terry can still play but its unlikely Chelsea will ever win the CL with Lampard as their starting AM.

Back
Top Bottom