The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Wow what a nice %!# goal for Japan.
pimp.gif

Copa America 
sick.gif

roll.gif

I hope Argentina and Brasil both get kicked out ASAP. Uruguay's been playing equally @#$%@@ too, but hopefully my boy Forlan will come through in this tournament.

Copa America 
sick.gif

roll.gif

I hope Argentina and Brasil both get kicked out ASAP. Uruguay's been playing equally @#$%@@ too, but hopefully my boy Forlan will come through in this tournament.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Now back to Womens WC...crazy, both games in ET and possibly PK's again.

I'd like to see Japan go on.
eyes.gif

Kim Kulig in 3rd minute injured, was not very helpful.
We were in front of Japans goal anything but lucky.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Now back to Womens WC...crazy, both games in ET and possibly PK's again.

I'd like to see Japan go on.
eyes.gif

Kim Kulig in 3rd minute injured, was not very helpful.
We were in front of Japans goal anything but lucky.

Agreed, Copa has been horrific. Brazil and Argentina have been puzzlingly bad. This dude Neymar just spent most of the match on the ground.
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed, Copa has been horrific. Brazil and Argentina have been puzzlingly bad. This dude Neymar just spent most of the match on the ground.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

It sucks that Essien is hurt again, another blown season for him. To think what could have been all of these past seasons, good thing he's still young.
Kind of depends on your definition of young. He's 28 with a lot of mileage and a couple of very serious injuries.  

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

It sucks that Essien is hurt again, another blown season for him. To think what could have been all of these past seasons, good thing he's still young.
Kind of depends on your definition of young. He's 28 with a lot of mileage and a couple of very serious injuries.  

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
hell yeah. No even excited to watch these games anymore & Neymar kills me that ++%@
mad.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
hell yeah. No even excited to watch these games anymore & Neymar kills me that ++%@
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom