The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

theres been some really nice goals in the womens world cup, caught me off guard 
laugh.gif

cant wait till wed tho
pimp.gif
, its gonna b weird seeing Ashley Young sporting scholesy's # tho

theres been some really nice goals in the womens world cup, caught me off guard 
laugh.gif

cant wait till wed tho
pimp.gif
, its gonna b weird seeing Ashley Young sporting scholesy's # tho

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by SinnerP

German ladies beaten for the first time in a dozen years???
eek.gif
What?? Damn!
Yeah, that's what the commentator said.  I'm still looking for confirmation though as it's such an incredible stat.
Anyway, Scholesy tells it like it is... 
laugh.gif

[h1]Scholes blasts England[/h1]

No confirmation on the Nasri to City deal yet though... 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by SinnerP

German ladies beaten for the first time in a dozen years???
eek.gif
What?? Damn!
Yeah, that's what the commentator said.  I'm still looking for confirmation though as it's such an incredible stat.
Anyway, Scholesy tells it like it is... 
laugh.gif

[h1]Scholes blasts England[/h1]

No confirmation on the Nasri to City deal yet though... 

Props to Scholes for telling it like it is. England haven't won anything since 1966 and the last truly good World Cup they had was 1990. Yet every single tournament I hear all these "experts" during the pre-game analysis clarify why England are one of the favorites.

Props to Scholes for telling it like it is. England haven't won anything since 1966 and the last truly good World Cup they had was 1990. Yet every single tournament I hear all these "experts" during the pre-game analysis clarify why England are one of the favorites.

Back
Top Bottom