The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Seriously though, it was an absolutely stunning goal, whether or not it was offsides.

US getting unlucky though.
30t6p3b.gif
PK redo, possible offsides, then Wambach's shot saved by fingertips. Still plenty of time left.

Are you serious they're getting screwed.

Seriously though, it was an absolutely stunning goal, whether or not it was offsides.

30t6p3b.gif
PK redo, possible offsides, then Wambach's shot saved by fingertips. Still plenty of time left.

Originally Posted by RedMan

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, you're right. It's an international conspiracy to see Brazil advance. 
eyes.gif

Anyone got pics of number 11 for the US? I googled but only got pics of her in uniform.
I think her name is Morgan.

She looks purrty.

Anyone got pics of number 11 for the US? I googled but only got pics of her in uniform.

She looks purrty.

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

It's kind of hard not being annoying being as it's your former team. Although Alexi Lalas did an alright job doing US mens games

It's kind of hard not being annoying being as it's your former team. Although Alexi Lalas did an alright job doing US mens games

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
i know you have an anti American attitued. but if you dont think the US is getting screwed, then i dont know what to ttelll you.

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
i know you have an anti American attitued. but if you dont think the US is getting screwed, then i dont know what to ttelll you.

Originally Posted by Diego

She looks purrty.
Ah... Miss. Pink-headband.
x999.jpg

x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

She looks purrty.
Ah... Miss. Pink-headband.
x999.jpg

x999.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
So what youre saying is that Brazil isnt get some pretty $@*@%% calls/non-calls in their favor?

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
So what youre saying is that Brazil isnt get some pretty $@*@%% calls/non-calls in their favor?

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

A couple minutes before the goal the US team was called offside when the player was even with the plain.

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

A couple minutes before the goal the US team was called offside when the player was even with the plain.

Originally Posted by Demps

eyes.gif
I don't have an anti-American attitude at all (dumb thing to say), I just don't get carried away like most others do. I've actually grown to love USMNT.
The calls are going against them, but they were all arguable/close to some extent. There was encroachment on the penalty (usually not called), and the offside on the second goal was a bang-bang play on the far side of the field with several bodies blocking the view of the side ref. Were the calls correct/fair? Probably not. Were they so egregious that the only possible explanation is some sort of mass conspiracy against the US? No. Unlucky. 

Originally Posted by Demps

eyes.gif
I don't have an anti-American attitude at all (dumb thing to say), I just don't get carried away like most others do. I've actually grown to love USMNT.
The calls are going against them, but they were all arguable/close to some extent. There was encroachment on the penalty (usually not called), and the offside on the second goal was a bang-bang play on the far side of the field with several bodies blocking the view of the side ref. Were the calls correct/fair? Probably not. Were they so egregious that the only possible explanation is some sort of mass conspiracy against the US? No. Unlucky. 

Brazil will be booed the rest of the way.... deservedly so.. Hatred brews instantly with play like that

Back
Top Bottom