The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Manchester United are playing... poorly.
30t6p3b.gif
Why is Anderson still on MAN U..
laugh.gif
..And why was Berbatov not starting??

Anderson and Nani both make my blood boil.  
mad.gif

Berba didn't start probably cuz of the mid-week Champions League fixture at Valencia... I guess Sir wanted to give him a rest.  

mad.gif

Berba didn't start probably cuz of the mid-week Champions League fixture at Valencia... I guess Sir wanted to give him a rest.  

Sunderland hustled for every ball...it's always tough trying to play your normal passing game against teams like that...
Utd's defense held well though and having Rio fit again is always a positive thing...2 clean sheets in a row now...

Sunderland hustled for every ball...it's always tough trying to play your normal passing game against teams like that...
Utd's defense held well though and having Rio fit again is always a positive thing...2 clean sheets in a row now...

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nani is a talented player but he is brainless sometimes...over-dribbles and tries to be too fancy when he's surrounded by defenders and then falls out at the slightest hint of contact. Anderson is just plain useless and shouldnt be on Man Utd.

Drogba is going up against his wives tomorrow...I hope he takes it easy on us
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nani is a talented player but he is brainless sometimes...over-dribbles and tries to be too fancy when he's surrounded by defenders and then falls out at the slightest hint of contact. Anderson is just plain useless and shouldnt be on Man Utd.

Drogba is going up against his wives tomorrow...I hope he takes it easy on us
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

milan top of the table, just waiting for that squad to click. wish leonardo was still coachin.
Yeah, Ronaldinho looks good, Ibrahimovic is breaking defences down but Robinho has yet to settle. The main issue is chemistry with those 3, it seems like they arent on the same page at the moment.

Ibrahimovic wasted so many chances today, it was ridiculous. Someone needs to tell this guy to stop taking low shots directed at the goalkeeper.

Pirlo's goal was definitely one of the best strikes of the year. That's one of those goals where no one on the opposing team can even be upset about conceding.

milan top of the table, just waiting for that squad to click. wish leonardo was still coachin.
Yeah, Ronaldinho looks good, Ibrahimovic is breaking defences down but Robinho has yet to settle. The main issue is chemistry with those 3, it seems like they arent on the same page at the moment.

Ibrahimovic wasted so many chances today, it was ridiculous. Someone needs to tell this guy to stop taking low shots directed at the goalkeeper.

Pirlo's goal was definitely one of the best strikes of the year. That's one of those goals where no one on the opposing team can even be upset about conceding.

Won't be there for long .
grin.gif

Pirlo's goal was $###*#$ ridiculous. Looks like he's fit again.

Won't be there for long .
grin.gif

Pirlo's goal was $###*#$ ridiculous. Looks like he's fit again.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

i think no one expected him to take a shot,especially not from that distance...

what amazes me is the way he shapes his body up before he strikes the ball - dude looked like he's trying to cross the ball or lob a pass...
Pirlo's technique is pretty amazing to get the ball to dip the way he wants with that kind of power...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

i think no one expected him to take a shot,especially not from that distance...

what amazes me is the way he shapes his body up before he strikes the ball - dude looked like he's trying to cross the ball or lob a pass...
Pirlo's technique is pretty amazing to get the ball to dip the way he wants with that kind of power...
eek.gif

Why the **** would you give Pirlo that kinda space?
laugh.gif

We got a full slate today:

Chelsea - Arsenal
Inter - Juve
Napoli - Roma

Barca and RM facing some competitive sides; Atl. Madrid - Sevilla; Chivas USA - Galaxy
nerd.gif

Too much sports today.

Why the **** would you give Pirlo that kinda space?
laugh.gif

We got a full slate today:

Chelsea - Arsenal
Inter - Juve
Napoli - Roma

Barca and RM facing some competitive sides; Atl. Madrid - Sevilla; Chivas USA - Galaxy
nerd.gif

Too much sports today.

Back
Top Bottom