The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We havent had a player finish chances efficiently since Adebayor back in 07/08.
i haven't watched any of Arsenal's CL matches but from what i've seen in the EPL so far,i think Chamakh's settled in very well with his new club...
he may not have Adebayor's imposing physique but he's a pretty classy striker...i say give him some time...

Based on Ade's performance before that year and since,  I think that was a fluke year.  He has not been the same player since for a long period.  He was one of the top 2-3 strikers in the Prem that year.  We do need to finish more chances.   It seems Arshavin is always at the end of them and he hasn't been finishing lately.  I know he did score today but he had like 2 others right after that goal that could of killed that game off earlier.

Based on Ade's performance before that year and since,  I think that was a fluke year.  He has not been the same player since for a long period.  He was one of the top 2-3 strikers in the Prem that year.  We do need to finish more chances.   It seems Arshavin is always at the end of them and he hasn't been finishing lately.  I know he did score today but he had like 2 others right after that goal that could of killed that game off earlier.

Wow Bremen are terrible
laugh.gif

Hat trick for Eto'o
pimp.gif
He is in excellent form, 11 goals in 9 matches. Curva singing his name.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chicharito! What a great left-foot strike! Came outta nowhere... and their first Champions League goal this season too...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Chicharito! What a great left-foot strike! Came outta nowhere... and their first Champions League goal this season too...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

It's a damn shame Valencia had to sell Villa...they were 1 good striker away today from scoring 2-3 goals against Man Utd. Soldado had a wide open goal and headed the ball over the net. This bum wasted every ball that came to him today. No wonder Real gave up on him.

Michel Bastos scored an absolutely filthy goal for Lyon...one of the best strikes I've seen this season. Someone post it here when it gets uploaded onto youtube. FILTHY
sick.gif

It's a damn shame Valencia had to sell Villa...they were 1 good striker away today from scoring 2-3 goals against Man Utd. Soldado had a wide open goal and headed the ball over the net. This bum wasted every ball that came to him today. No wonder Real gave up on him.

Michel Bastos scored an absolutely filthy goal for Lyon...one of the best strikes I've seen this season. Someone post it here when it gets uploaded onto youtube. FILTHY
sick.gif

stayed up all night only to fall asleep right before the game...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 gotta catch the highlights later this evening...

Valencia's been on a good run of form lately plus United has a history of not doing too well in Spain so i'm pleasantly surprised at United getting a win there...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

nice to see Little Pea scoring the winner too...

stayed up all night only to fall asleep right before the game...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 gotta catch the highlights later this evening...

Valencia's been on a good run of form lately plus United has a history of not doing too well in Spain so i'm pleasantly surprised at United getting a win there...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

nice to see Little Pea scoring the winner too...

Back
Top Bottom