The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What was the story with Solo being kicked off the team during the last WWC?
The old coach said that Brianna Scurry had played Brazil many times in her career and did well against them so she inserted her instead of Solo and they lost 4-nil that game.

The old coach said that Brianna Scurry had played Brazil many times in her career and did well against them so she inserted her instead of Solo and they lost 4-nil that game.

What a game.
eek.gif
France straight unleashing shots from distance.

And it's so refreshing to see these women not diving all over the place. If Di Maria/Ronaldo/Pedro/Busquets/etc. had gotten kicked in the head like the French left back did there would be stretchers and fire trucks on the field right now.

What a game.
eek.gif
France straight unleashing shots from distance.

And it's so refreshing to see these women not diving all over the place. If Di Maria/Ronaldo/Pedro/Busquets/etc. had gotten kicked in the head like the French left back did there would be stretchers and fire trucks on the field right now.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Oh, I remember that result.  After which Solo criticized the coach?  

Yessir, correct.

Yessir, correct.

Back
Top Bottom