The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

oh and i almost forgot...
%%%# OFF PORTLAND
261514_10150235246018589_34459843588_7590773_553629_n.jpg

262091_10150235246653589_34459843588_7590785_3903589_n.jpg

271163_10150235201173589_34459843588_7590233_7340900_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Uruguay vs Argentina in the quarters
pimp.gif

Getting to see dynamic end to end attacking with Leo and Luis
pimp.gif
I wish they played later in the tourney but I can't wait for this game either. 
pimp.gif

Both teams looked great and fluid in their last game, albeit against weaker teams. If they can carry over the momentum it should be one hell of a game. Hope Forlan is at his best when it counts most like he was in the World Cup.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Uruguay vs Argentina in the quarters
pimp.gif

Getting to see dynamic end to end attacking with Leo and Luis
pimp.gif
I wish they played later in the tourney but I can't wait for this game either. 
pimp.gif

Both teams looked great and fluid in their last game, albeit against weaker teams. If they can carry over the momentum it should be one hell of a game. Hope Forlan is at his best when it counts most like he was in the World Cup.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

is that purple or a blue?
Officially, according to their website, it's purple.  Like this 
eyes.gif
 color.

smokin.gif
 at the Sounders... we don't get any of their games and all I'm left with are their highlights, but I gotta support my 206.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

is that purple or a blue?
Officially, according to their website, it's purple.  Like this 
eyes.gif
 color.

smokin.gif
 at the Sounders... we don't get any of their games and all I'm left with are their highlights, but I gotta support my 206.

Congratulations to Red Bull New York fans:

Frank Rost will join you as a new goalkeeper.He is not on Neuer or Cassilas level but nevertheless very good as long as you don't expect a "playing" keeper.
He is 38 years old but very ambitious which can of course could create problems.

Congratulations to Red Bull New York fans:

Frank Rost will join you as a new goalkeeper.He is not on Neuer or Cassilas level but nevertheless very good as long as you don't expect a "playing" keeper.
He is 38 years old but very ambitious which can of course could create problems.

Gooner's new away-kits in action...
And yes, Nasri just came on about 15 mins ago... 

RVP and Rosicky are also playing.

1000x.jpg

Gooner's new away-kits in action...
And yes, Nasri just came on about 15 mins ago... 

RVP and Rosicky are also playing.

1000x.jpg

WWC Semi in an hour.

I'm in South Carolina for work, but I've got a few hours between scheduled appointments. Gonna go search for a bar that won't look at me funny if I ask about a soccer match.
laugh.gif

WWC Semi in an hour.

I'm in South Carolina for work, but I've got a few hours between scheduled appointments. Gonna go search for a bar that won't look at me funny if I ask about a soccer match.
laugh.gif

Damn, ESPN (and the entire media for that matter) is all on Hope Solo's tip. You would think no other position matters.

Anyway, let's go.

Damn, ESPN (and the entire media for that matter) is all on Hope Solo's tip. You would think no other position matters.

Anyway, let's go.

Back
Top Bottom