The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Rampone has been playing with Lyme disease. Diagnosed in December.
eek.gif
damn...

Reports across the pond are saying bookmakers have closed all betting on where Sneijder will move to. He also was spotted waving goodbye to supporters at a team event in Italy
nerd.gif

Reports across the pond are saying bookmakers have closed all betting on where Sneijder will move to. He also was spotted waving goodbye to supporters at a team event in Italy
nerd.gif

Any Porto fans care to share who they thought their best player was all year? Every time I watched them I always came away feeling Guarin was their best player on the pitch. To be honest I still don't know much about AVB as a coach but he had a hell of a squad regardless of how great he is.

Any Porto fans care to share who they thought their best player was all year? Every time I watched them I always came away feeling Guarin was their best player on the pitch. To be honest I still don't know much about AVB as a coach but he had a hell of a squad regardless of how great he is.

real and galaxy tonight...any of you going to watch? i've got nothing at all to do tonight so i might go watch at a bar or something

real and galaxy tonight...any of you going to watch? i've got nothing at all to do tonight so i might go watch at a bar or something

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

When it comes to Portuguese teams I'm a Benfica fan
tongue.gif
but Porto always has the best squads for sure. From what I've seen it's hard to tell. Sometimes it's Hulk, sometimes its Falcao. Moutinho is a beast too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom