The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Any Porto fans care to share who they thought their best player was all year? Every time I watched them I always came away feeling Guarin was their best player on the pitch. To be honest I still don't know much about AVB as a coach but he had a hell of a squad regardless of how great he is.
When it comes to Portuguese teams I'm a Benfica fan
tongue.gif
but Porto always has the best squads for sure. From what I've seen it's hard to tell. Sometimes it's Hulk, sometimes its Falcao. Moutinho is a beast too
pimp.gif

Soooo...Uruguay should probably have been down to 10 and now they're up 1-0 instead...it was the same guy, too.

Soooo...Uruguay should probably have been down to 10 and now they're up 1-0 instead...it was the same guy, too.

Forlan has been pretty much brutal all tournament. That was Cesc like gifting that ball back to Argentina on a break. Messi with a killer ball though
eek.gif

@soleman, who knows at this point
laugh.gif
but I will take something from the fact that betting on Sneijder's destination this transfer window has closed.
nerd.gif

Forlan has been pretty much brutal all tournament. That was Cesc like gifting that ball back to Argentina on a break. Messi with a killer ball though
eek.gif

@soleman, who knows at this point
laugh.gif
but I will take something from the fact that betting on Sneijder's destination this transfer window has closed.
nerd.gif

Any Porto fans care to share who they thought their best player was all year? Every time I watched them I always came away feeling Guarin was their best player on the pitch. To be honest I still don't know much about AVB as a coach but he had a hell of a squad regardless of how great he is.

if you go buy stats its HULK

if you go buy stats its HULK

Forlan is basically just a set piece guy now. Time for a move to MLS.

Suarez has made Milito look silly, but he gets no help.

Muslera has been fantastic.

Forlan is basically just a set piece guy now. Time for a move to MLS.

Suarez has made Milito look silly, but he gets no help.

Muslera has been fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom