The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Rate? Well i'll give him a 6.5/10 for his past season. Easily can be a 8/10, he played better in the past his desire to leave is effecting his game play. Honestly I see him staying and we will probably sell him when and if Bojan becomes the star we hope he will. This way we will have cash ready to spend on Bojans permanent stay. ( Then theres the fact we can sell him now for more since Lamela, and Bojan are strikers) 40mil tho
sick.gif
Ya I mean this is just rumor but apparently Monday Spurs will either have a deal done or make a bid public for Vucinic.
I assume hes more of a winger or play making striker rather than a true stand alone #9?

Bojan should be confirmed soon if it hasnt been alraedy.
Actually, Totti has been in his way at Roma. He is best at CF and can score goals, but they make him adapt to their formation.
Either way i hope the best for Vucinic. Whether he stays or goes. I'd rather him go to the Spurs than have him on a different tean in Serie A.

Rate? Well i'll give him a 6.5/10 for his past season. Easily can be a 8/10, he played better in the past his desire to leave is effecting his game play. Honestly I see him staying and we will probably sell him when and if Bojan becomes the star we hope he will. This way we will have cash ready to spend on Bojans permanent stay. ( Then theres the fact we can sell him now for more since Lamela, and Bojan are strikers) 40mil tho
sick.gif
Ya I mean this is just rumor but apparently Monday Spurs will either have a deal done or make a bid public for Vucinic.
I assume hes more of a winger or play making striker rather than a true stand alone #9?

Actually, Totti has been in his way at Roma. He is best at CF and can score goals, but they make him adapt to their formation.
Either way i hope the best for Vucinic. Whether he stays or goes. I'd rather him go to the Spurs than have him on a different tean in Serie A.

Spurs supports would mostly be ecstatic for him to come to WHL. After this past season,
Super Pav, Defoe, and Crouch are garbage....
sick.gif

Spurs supports would mostly be ecstatic for him to come to WHL. After this past season,
Super Pav, Defoe, and Crouch are garbage....
sick.gif

Anyone see my boy Balotelli just try to do that 360 heel click on the Galaxy right now?
laugh.gif

That #*$@ was mad disrespectful and ridiculous since he and Dzeko were by themselves inside the 18... but had he made it
eek.gif

Dude got subbed out with a quickness
laugh.gif

Anyone see my boy Balotelli just try to do that 360 heel click on the Galaxy right now?
laugh.gif

That #*$@ was mad disrespectful and ridiculous since he and Dzeko were by themselves inside the 18... but had he made it
eek.gif

Dude got subbed out with a quickness
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom