The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Yes i flop when the defense is being rough
No i am not small with a 5'11 height
No i dont want to fight back when i am trying to dribble and get the ball in the net
No i dont draw corny fouls but if i flop theyll think twice about shoving me next time while im dribbling at high speeds
No Pedro is not built like Rooney so he shouldnt have to bulldoze througb defenders
Yes flopping is part of the game so deal with it
!%+* you
laugh.gif
 well damn

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Yes i flop when the defense is being rough
No i am not small with a 5'11 height
No i dont want to fight back when i am trying to dribble and get the ball in the net
No i dont draw corny fouls but if i flop theyll think twice about shoving me next time while im dribbling at high speeds
No Pedro is not built like Rooney so he shouldnt have to bulldoze througb defenders
Yes flopping is part of the game so deal with it
!%+* you
laugh.gif
 well damn

Juventus have officially loaned Felipe Melo to Galatasaray, with the Turkish club holding an option to buy the Brazilian for €13 million

Juventus have officially loaned Felipe Melo to Galatasaray, with the Turkish club holding an option to buy the Brazilian for €13 million

This is a good sum up of the Bojan deal-
If Bojan scores 30 goals a season, we have a way to secure him. If he sucks or gets injured, we have an out- he goes back to barca and we get our fee back. If he is good but not great, we will just negotiate down the fee from 28m down to something more reasonable. It is a win-win for Roma. If he is amazing, we pay a fee. If he sucks, we pay nothing. If he is good but not great, we can work something out later.

This is a good sum up of the Bojan deal-
If Bojan scores 30 goals a season, we have a way to secure him. If he sucks or gets injured, we have an out- he goes back to barca and we get our fee back. If he is good but not great, we will just negotiate down the fee from 28m down to something more reasonable. It is a win-win for Roma. If he is amazing, we pay a fee. If he sucks, we pay nothing. If he is good but not great, we can work something out later.

Crazy fact: if Paraguay wins on penalties on Sunday, which seems quite possible given the overall feel of this tournament, they will have won a major international tourney without actually winning any games.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Combined, the two teams playing in the finals have 2 wins and 8 draws thus far in the tournament.
30t6p3b.gif

That about sums up this Copa America, unfortunately. Massive disappointment all around.

Crazy fact: if Paraguay wins on penalties on Sunday, which seems quite possible given the overall feel of this tournament, they will have won a major international tourney without actually winning any games.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Combined, the two teams playing in the finals have 2 wins and 8 draws thus far in the tournament.
30t6p3b.gif

That about sums up this Copa America, unfortunately. Massive disappointment all around.

Going to the Chicago Fire/ Man U. match. Gosh, I hope the rain stays away. Storms + Soldier Field= no bueno.

Going to the Chicago Fire/ Man U. match. Gosh, I hope the rain stays away. Storms + Soldier Field= no bueno.

I will be at the Philly Union / Real match tonight. Will try my hardest not to run on the field and make out with Ronaldo.

I will be at the Philly Union / Real match tonight. Will try my hardest not to run on the field and make out with Ronaldo.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Hey, it's not their fault teams like Argentina and Brazil choked.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Hey, it's not their fault teams like Argentina and Brazil choked.

Gabriel Heinze is a shell of his former self albeit still crafty. The slower paced Serie A may suit him though.

Gabriel Heinze is a shell of his former self albeit still crafty. The slower paced Serie A may suit him though.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

frown.gif
i wanted to go but couldnt find anyone to go with, our weather has been absolutely crazy lately

Originally Posted by arstyle27

frown.gif
i wanted to go but couldnt find anyone to go with, our weather has been absolutely crazy lately

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Gabriel Heinze to Roma?
How high do you rate vucinic?

edit---- did someone say they started a premier league fantasy league?
Rate? Well i'll give him a 6.5/10 for his past season. Easily can be a 8/10, he played better in the past his desire to leave is effecting his game play. Honestly I see him staying and we will probably sell him when and if Bojan becomes the star we hope he will. This way we will have cash ready to spend on Bojans permanent stay. ( Then theres the fact we can sell him now for more since Lamela, and Bojan are strikers) 40mil tho
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom