The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Kun to city is a done deal.
357365269.jpg

DUDE IS DEAD TO ME.. anyone but city/pool  
but i wonder if this deal will have any effect on tevez ambition to leave

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

sick.gif
golazo from Thiago, what a *#!!@$@ talent

sick.gif
pimp.gif
 Indeed. Rather interesting how Xavi and Iniesta are about 4 years apart in age, just like Cesc and Thiago...

Kun 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

sick.gif
golazo from Thiago, what a *#!!@$@ talent

sick.gif
pimp.gif
 Indeed. Rather interesting how Xavi and Iniesta are about 4 years apart in age, just like Cesc and Thiago...

Kun 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I've seen so many crappy kits this preseason that those Chelsea aways are pretty fresh. Better than Manure's excessively striped joints.

Honestly I didn't like ANY of the kits made for this season besides the Liverpool Away and 3rd kit, but most of them have grown on me. Except the Arsenal Away and the pink Juventus bull @#$%
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This Chelsea kit isn't that bad but it looks like something Marseille would come up with for a design.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I've seen so many crappy kits this preseason that those Chelsea aways are pretty fresh. Better than Manure's excessively striped joints.

Honestly I didn't like ANY of the kits made for this season besides the Liverpool Away and 3rd kit, but most of them have grown on me. Except the Arsenal Away and the pink Juventus bull @#$%
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This Chelsea kit isn't that bad but it looks like something Marseille would come up with for a design.

no suprise in the MU vs MLS Allstar game.  You can't take a group players (especially a lot of the players that the MLS has to offer) , have 2 training sessions, and put them on par with one of the best sides in the world.  Team chemistry is crucial.

no suprise in the MU vs MLS Allstar game.  You can't take a group players (especially a lot of the players that the MLS has to offer) , have 2 training sessions, and put them on par with one of the best sides in the world.  Team chemistry is crucial.

God dammit. Gourlay needs to do whatever the !+#+ he can to get this boy to the bridge in January because I am just going to be too pissed watching him develop elsewhere.

God dammit. Gourlay needs to do whatever the !+#+ he can to get this boy to the bridge in January because I am just going to be too pissed watching him develop elsewhere.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

had no idea drew carey owned the Seattle Sounders

News to me too
JJ Jumpman 23 wrote:
no suprise in the MU vs MLS Allstar game.  You can't take a group players (especially a lot of the players that the MLS has to offer) , have 2 training sessions, and put them on par with one of the best sides in the world.  Team chemistry is crucial.

It's rather comical, I wasn't a fan of the 4-3-3 formation. A lot of emptiness and space given up to Man U.
Berbatov off the crossbar
pimp.gif

Looking forward to the Emirates Cup and the Barca Man U rematch

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

had no idea drew carey owned the Seattle Sounders

News to me too
JJ Jumpman 23 wrote:
no suprise in the MU vs MLS Allstar game.  You can't take a group players (especially a lot of the players that the MLS has to offer) , have 2 training sessions, and put them on par with one of the best sides in the world.  Team chemistry is crucial.

It's rather comical, I wasn't a fan of the 4-3-3 formation. A lot of emptiness and space given up to Man U.
Berbatov off the crossbar
pimp.gif

Looking forward to the Emirates Cup and the Barca Man U rematch

Originally Posted by hugebird

Him & Ronaldo =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

Him & Ronaldo =
pimp.gif

Absolutely disgusting goal from Neymar but...Santos took the L. 5-4 Flamengo

'Dinho Gaucho with the hat trick, lead his team back from a 3-0 hole
pimp.gif

ronaldinho-flamengo-20110728-size-598.jpg%20

Absolutely disgusting goal from Neymar but...Santos took the L. 5-4 Flamengo

'Dinho Gaucho with the hat trick, lead his team back from a 3-0 hole
pimp.gif

ronaldinho-flamengo-20110728-size-598.jpg%20

Back
Top Bottom