The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Mata hopefully will be a Gunner by Saturday.
pimp.gif

that would be a fantastic pick-up - very underrated player in my opinion.
According to @MattLawExpress , Juan Mata has told his friends he is joining Arsenal.

They are saying he could feature in the Emirates Cup this weekend.

Also Arsenal signed Joel Campbell apparently. The Costa Rican U20 star.

I believe Drogba isn't going anywhere.

They are saying he could feature in the Emirates Cup this weekend.

Also Arsenal signed Joel Campbell apparently. The Costa Rican U20 star.

I believe Drogba isn't going anywhere.

The Joel Campbell deal is weird...Arsenal made an offer but Campbell and his dad rejected it.

But now they said it's back on...guess time will tell.

The Joel Campbell deal is weird...Arsenal made an offer but Campbell and his dad rejected it.

But now they said it's back on...guess time will tell.

Originally Posted by Demps

I was #!%@!@! SHOCKED when i saw it on twitter..i thought for sure he was gonna be here again for another cycle.

Bradley fired today, Jurgen announced tomorrow

nerd.gif

You mean jurgen kilnsmann? Jurgen the flopper klinsmann? i thought you and the rest of US fans hated floppers? i guess you hated him as a player but not as a coach. --"Germany's Jurgen Klinsmann flopped and soared through the air like the Ride of the Valkyries, the uber-flopper of his generation."

I was #!%@!@! SHOCKED when i saw it on twitter..i thought for sure he was gonna be here again for another cycle.

nerd.gif

You mean jurgen kilnsmann? Jurgen the flopper klinsmann? i thought you and the rest of US fans hated floppers? i guess you hated him as a player but not as a coach. --"Germany's Jurgen Klinsmann flopped and soared through the air like the Ride of the Valkyries, the uber-flopper of his generation."

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

nerd.gif

let it go bruh

nerd.gif

let it go bruh

just to remind you guys that the Neymar go was just nasty
pimp.gif

and klinsmann has my approval

just to remind you guys that the Neymar go was just nasty
pimp.gif

and klinsmann has my approval

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Just a heads up: Klinsmann is neither a magician nor a miracle worker.

Nor is he Bob Bradley. Jurgen already has one up on the old coach
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Just a heads up: Klinsmann is neither a magician nor a miracle worker.

Nor is he Bob Bradley. Jurgen already has one up on the old coach
smile.gif

nerd.gif

torpe

nerd.gif

torpe

• JULY 29, 2011, 1:05 PM ET
    [h1]U.S. Soccer Turns to German Legend[/h1][h3]By Darren Everson[/h3]
    OB-OY938_0729kl_F_20110729132057.jpg
    AFP/Getty ImagesJurgen Klinsmann, seen during his stint coaching the German national team during the 2006 World Cup.

Jurgen Klinsmann was named coach of the U.S. men’s national soccer team Friday, a big-name international hire who will be expected to take the team to new heights.

The U.S. Soccer Federation announced the hiring just a day after the firing of coach Bob Bradley. The long-speculated move puts a respected foreign coach in charge of the competitive but disappointing U.S. squad. Along with stints coaching Germany’s national team and its most famous club team, Bayern Munich, he is considered one of the greatest players in his country’s history.

“We are excited to have Jurgen as the head coach of our Men’s National Team,

• JULY 29, 2011, 1:05 PM ET
    [h1]U.S. Soccer Turns to German Legend[/h1][h3]By Darren Everson[/h3]
    OB-OY938_0729kl_F_20110729132057.jpg
    AFP/Getty ImagesJurgen Klinsmann, seen during his stint coaching the German national team during the 2006 World Cup.

Jurgen Klinsmann was named coach of the U.S. men’s national soccer team Friday, a big-name international hire who will be expected to take the team to new heights.

The U.S. Soccer Federation announced the hiring just a day after the firing of coach Bob Bradley. The long-speculated move puts a respected foreign coach in charge of the competitive but disappointing U.S. squad. Along with stints coaching Germany’s national team and its most famous club team, Bayern Munich, he is considered one of the greatest players in his country’s history.

“We are excited to have Jurgen as the head coach of our Men’s National Team,

Back
Top Bottom