The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

So apparently Juan Mata will be a guest of honor at the Emirates Cup. 
indifferent.gif

There's so much footy on Saturday it's ridiculous. This summer never ends.

Looking forward to watching Erik Lamela today and Casemiro tomorrow.

There's so much footy on Saturday it's ridiculous. This summer never ends.

Looking forward to watching Erik Lamela today and Casemiro tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I've seen so many crappy kits this preseason that those Chelsea aways are pretty fresh. Better than Manure's excessively striped joints.  
fresh?
laugh.gif

i'll take Utd's infamous grey kit over that trash...looked like someone was having waffles and decided to put it on a shirt...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I've seen so many crappy kits this preseason that those Chelsea aways are pretty fresh. Better than Manure's excessively striped joints.  
fresh?
laugh.gif

i'll take Utd's infamous grey kit over that trash...looked like someone was having waffles and decided to put it on a shirt...
sick.gif

I am happy for Jurgen The Flopper Klinsmann. The US needed an offensive minded coach who can draw new talent and maybe even discover a new superstar. Foreign coaches Also bring a global mentality that will hopefully lead to positive results. I liked Bora and now hopefully ill like Klinsmann

I am happy for Jurgen The Flopper Klinsmann. The US needed an offensive minded coach who can draw new talent and maybe even discover a new superstar. Foreign coaches Also bring a global mentality that will hopefully lead to positive results. I liked Bora and now hopefully ill like Klinsmann

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Great article about the Milanello training complex: 
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/column...he-science-behind-victory-at-ac-milan?cc=5901

Later, Cassano, who once admitted that his time at Real Madrid heavily featured a hotel waiter bringing him "three or four pastries after I had sex", looks leaner than in those years and contents himself with a strong coffee or two ahead of training...
roll.gif

i was reading that earlier today...

laugh.gif
 at Casssano...and Ibra not having breakfast...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

on a more serious note,it's impressive what they're doing at the club...

During the first of his two loan spells at AC Milan,David Beckham found himself having a hole in a tooth fixed to cure a back problem that was ailing his running ability.He also shed half his body fat in rapid succession.
who comes up with that kind of stuff?
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Great article about the Milanello training complex: 
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/column...he-science-behind-victory-at-ac-milan?cc=5901

Later, Cassano, who once admitted that his time at Real Madrid heavily featured a hotel waiter bringing him "three or four pastries after I had sex", looks leaner than in those years and contents himself with a strong coffee or two ahead of training...
roll.gif

i was reading that earlier today...

laugh.gif
 at Casssano...and Ibra not having breakfast...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

on a more serious note,it's impressive what they're doing at the club...

During the first of his two loan spells at AC Milan,David Beckham found himself having a hole in a tooth fixed to cure a back problem that was ailing his running ability.He also shed half his body fat in rapid succession.
who comes up with that kind of stuff?
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom