The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

We are looking very weak defensively out there.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Great weekend for Arsenal, we're back in this...
pimp.gif
You said it....glad to see Fabianski gaining some confidence.  his stop against the wolves in the last minute of that game was spectacular.  Havent seen any highlights from todays game.
Does anyone pay any attention to MLS?  I dont follow it at all but my home team (The Rapids) are in the finals so I'll probably try to watch the match but MLS can be painful sometimes

Originally Posted by trunks206

Great weekend for Arsenal, we're back in this...
pimp.gif
You said it....glad to see Fabianski gaining some confidence.  his stop against the wolves in the last minute of that game was spectacular.  Havent seen any highlights from todays game.
Does anyone pay any attention to MLS?  I dont follow it at all but my home team (The Rapids) are in the finals so I'll probably try to watch the match but MLS can be painful sometimes

All that possesion for NOTHING. Oh well, with so many injuries and only options off the bench are Pandev and Biabiany what do you expect.

And Matrix seriously needs to retire
30t6p3b.gif

Nice win by Sunderland.

All that possesion for NOTHING. Oh well, with so many injuries and only options off the bench are Pandev and Biabiany what do you expect.

And Matrix seriously needs to retire
30t6p3b.gif

Nice win by Sunderland.

Injuries and fatigue have been problems for Inter but Benetiz deserves a ton of the blame as well. There's no way a team with that much talent should be struggling this much for 3 months now. Without Eto'o they would've been out of the title race already but they're lucky he's been around to shoulder the load. Last season they were a balanced side but now only a few guys are showing up every night.

Like everyone else I was shocked at the Sunderland/Chelsea score. I think it's just a minor hiccup but it looks like this is going to be one of the most competitive title races in a while. If you told me at the beginning of the season Arsenal would lose 2 home games to newly promoted clubs and yet would be sitting 1 point back of the lead in November I would've taken it.

As for the best leagues to watch, it's all a matter of preference. If you want to watch very skilled and attacking soccer then watch La Liga. If you like fast paced, counter-attacking soccer then you watch the Premiership. If you like competition and unpredictability then watch the German league. If you like slow, strategic, defensive soccer then watch the Italian league. I think all the good major leagues are fun to watch and they all have their strengths and weaknesses. I personally do not think you can say the Premiership is the best league or vice versa...there is little evidence to support the argument that one particular major European league is superior than others.

Injuries and fatigue have been problems for Inter but Benetiz deserves a ton of the blame as well. There's no way a team with that much talent should be struggling this much for 3 months now. Without Eto'o they would've been out of the title race already but they're lucky he's been around to shoulder the load. Last season they were a balanced side but now only a few guys are showing up every night.

Like everyone else I was shocked at the Sunderland/Chelsea score. I think it's just a minor hiccup but it looks like this is going to be one of the most competitive title races in a while. If you told me at the beginning of the season Arsenal would lose 2 home games to newly promoted clubs and yet would be sitting 1 point back of the lead in November I would've taken it.

As for the best leagues to watch, it's all a matter of preference. If you want to watch very skilled and attacking soccer then watch La Liga. If you like fast paced, counter-attacking soccer then you watch the Premiership. If you like competition and unpredictability then watch the German league. If you like slow, strategic, defensive soccer then watch the Italian league. I think all the good major leagues are fun to watch and they all have their strengths and weaknesses. I personally do not think you can say the Premiership is the best league or vice versa...there is little evidence to support the argument that one particular major European league is superior than others.

This guy was and still is one of my favorite...dude would dribble goalies when he clearly could just take a shot
laugh.gif

images

This guy was and still is one of my favorite...dude would dribble goalies when he clearly could just take a shot
laugh.gif

images

Back
Top Bottom